Lucky Maknae

Performance to His Heart

The doctor arrives and examines Hoshi's condition. He told them that it was due to stress, over fatigue and the  constant change of weather and the best solution for Hoshi is to drink the medicines, take alot of rest and should be keep warm. They told them to monitor his condition and call him when he is needed. The kind doctor said that he lives 2 streets from them.

 

Seventeen thanked the doctor after he left. Hoshi had a dextrose attached on his right arm since he is constantly sleeping and his body needs vitamins. Vernon, The8, Seungkwan and Dino was so worried for his hyung. Dino being the youngest was the most worried one because the one he adore the most was sick.

 

Hoshi was the one who takes care of the maknae line the most that's why they are worried. Dino couldn't stop crying and the rest of the members were getting affected. He can't imagine what his Hoshi hyung had went through. He takes good care of them, make their moods up, thinking of choreographies and ofcourse worried about their dance formations.

 

Dino begged the others to let him sleep beside Hoshi and so does The8. S.Coups couldn't bear them crying so he agrees for it just so they would stop crying. Dino was now laying on the bed beside Hoshi and was his hair while The8 was busy wiping his forehead as Seungkwan and Vernon makes sure Hoshi gets warm.

 

The hyungs are doing household chores as Mingyu, Jshua and Jeonghan were cooking some food for the maknaes and Hoshi. Hoshi was still panting while sweating alot while sleeping and the maknaes were doing their best to ease the pain that Hoshi feels.

 

The8 couldn't take it anymore and he decided to go out and told the hyungs about how Hoshi suffers. It breaks their heart of what Hoshi is experiencing right now. Dino was already hugging the shivering Hoshi who is getting pale as hours passed and so does Vernon and Sengkwan.

 

The rest of the members slowly barges in and help the maknaes. Jun immediately carries Hoshi bridal style as S.Coups calls Doogi PD while the others are packing his things as Joshua and Dino assists Jun by guiding him while Joshua holds the dextrose.

 

 

[Doogi PD's POV]

 

Hoshi's condition isn't getting any better so we decided to rush him in the hospital while the others stay at the dorm to assist those who fainted. I am also panicking deep inside. Hoshi is one of the closest member to me and I along with Bumzu acts as fathers not only to him but also to all Seventeen members.

 

Joshua, Jun and Dino keeps Hoshi warm while Mingyu, Wonwoo and The8 was carrying their bags. Mingyu was rubbing The8's back to stop him from crying while Wonwoo was silently praying. How can this happened? I want to know the cause of this so I took the short cut to the hospital.

 

The kind doctor who lives near Seventeen dorm is already there with some nurses and stretcher. They immediately rushed Hoshi inside the emergency room while we wait for them at the lobby. After 2 hours, the doctor came out and told them that Hoshi needs to be admitted and the doctor said Hoshi will be in room 713.

 

Doctor: Are you Hoshi's guardian?

Doogi PD: yes Doctor 

Doctor: Please follow me outside

 

The Doctor and Doogi PD went outside to talk about Hoshi's condition and it was revealed that Hoshi has virus in his body aside from being over fatigue,stress and the weather. Hoshi was lacking of white blood cells that adds more pain on Hoshi.

 

Ever since then the company decided to let Seventeen lookafter Hoshi since they knew the kids wont be able to concentrate in what they are doing. Everyday 2 members each were looking after Hoshi and thankfully he was getting better everyday. Dino, Jun and The8 refuse to leave Hoshi's side and so as the other so they all now in a big room and was staying inside the room with the still sleeping Hoshi.

 

After 2 weeks, Hoshi was back to normal and they continue their debut song Akkinda which become a big hit and they start promoting and do fansign events.  As their promotion continues, their fanbase was also starting to grow and the company is starting to rise from bankrupcy. 

 

Pledis awarded Seventen and all of its artist the "Hero Award" for saving the company and decided to celebrate. Everyone thanks Seventeen the most for they not only help saving the company but also for making Pledis have a spot on the top company lists.

 

After a few months they were now having their 2nd mini album launch titled Mansae which boomed and become a worldwide hit which lead them to many awards and they are the first kpop group to ever have their first concert in just few months and they haven't had their 1st album yet and they were quite shock and happy at the same time. 

 

Seventeen was still ovewhelmed with everything they had been receive to think that people looked down at them, their company was going bankrupt, no idea if they will debut, have few fans and they are unknown yet now the outcome was the opposite, they are so popular now and they have tons of award than their sunbaes and its all thans to their team work, their fans who is known now as carats.

 

In a few more months, they will have their encore concert and it was Christmas when Hoshi and Dino spotted Mingyu filming. They went to accompany him for awhile and Mingyu was happy that Hoshi came but he didn't expect the maknae to tag along. He thinks that if Dino didn't tag along they might be dating right after his filming but sadly Dino took Hoshi away and had a barbeque date with him.

 

Dino and Hoshi was walking side by side and Dino was clinging on Hoshi due to the cold weather and Hoshi was making sure that the maknae was getting warm but little did the two know that the fans were capturing their moments from their little walk,moments at the restaurant and up to going back to the dorm. Seventeen saw all the pictures and they all groan at how their maknae trick them and got a proper date with Hoshi while they can't since they keep monitoring each other's movement.