Love At First Beat

Performance to His Heart

It was the first day of September and the wind is getting chilly. Soonyoung is busy making the choreography for Nues't Im Bad song. The other members were starting to arrive but halts on what they are doing when Soonyoung starts dancing. 

They were all fascinated on how Hoshi dances, it was graceful yet strong and fierce. They didn't label him dancing genius for nothing. The song that is playing was an a-minus and Hoshi was singing the song. Hoshi's voice was beautiful, it may not match as powerful as Seokmin and Seungkwan but he can harmonized with them.

Hoshi felt someone or rather some people watching him. He decided to continue dancing while the other gasps in awe on what they see. They didn't notice Nuest was already behind them and was also gaping in awe by the choreography for their song.

Soonyoung is good at dancing his heart out and express it through dancing. The ones who were watching it can feel the emotion Soonyoung is portraying. The song stops and Soonyoung here's some claps and the moment he looks at them, everybody froze. Soonyoung was really captivating that they started feeling something for their choreographer.

Day pass by and they didnt notice that they keep staring at Soonyoung. The others are getting mad whenever Ming Ming tries to flirt Soonyoung or when one member hugs Soonyoung. Wonwoo takes the opportunity to ask Soonyoung to teach him some dance moves when everyone is busy.

 

 

[Wonwoo's POV]

ugghhh my heart..... it was beating so fast...Soonyoung....what are you doing to me...... 

I tried not to be affected but my body is rejecting me. i wish I could tell Soonyoung how I feel.

I really like him. He's the first person who keeps helping me to get out of my shell and interact.

He gives me confidence and even supports me on my lame jokes... Soonyoung youre so perfect for me.

Each day that passes by, you didnt fail to make my day and give me smiles before I go to sleep.

If only you knew how I feel...... I really like you Soonyoungie...but I dont know how to say it...

but for you, I will find a way to gather my courage and confess to you... just wait for me my love.... <3

 

 

[Chan's POV]

Soonyoung hyung is so funny and nice, he cheers me up when I'm sad and I'm thankful to him.

If it wasn't for hyung... I wont be here anymore... I like him more than Michael Jackson sunbae...

Sonyoung hyung is my real role model.... hyung... I think I'm falling for you >~<

 

 

[Seokmin's POV] 

Oh Kwon Soon Young my dear bestfriend aka crush.... if only you knew you were the one who makes me happy....

You were there joining me with my every joke and laughs for me... youre so special my sunshine...when can I call you mine? :/

 

 

[Mingyu's POV] 

Oh my dear lovable Soonyoung hyung.... you are so cute that I want to keep you inside my pocket and hide you forever....I want to capture your heart , wait for me hyung, I will make you fall for me for now I had to make sure that the others wont steal you away from me. *^*

 

 

[Seungcheol's POV]

Soonyoungie my cute funny bear, why so cute? 

I want you to be mine but I have to look for the others too as the hyung :( 

Dont worry baby when you become mine, I'll focus more on you <3 

 

 

[Jisoo's POV] 

They say keep your enemies close so thats what Im doing for now my dear Soonyoung, I will make a song for you.... only for you baby... wait for me, I want to make sure Im worth for your love and no one else....

 

 

[Junhui's POV] 

Why do they keep clinging on my baby Soonyoung? Aish this is so frustrating, I have to think fast on how I can win you baby, just you wait...youre going to be mine so that the others can back off *^* 

 

 

[Minghao's POV] 

Soonyoung ge is the first korean who is so nice to me and he even helps me out, no wonder I fell for you, you are so kind... sorry Jeonghan ge but Soonyoung ge is the real angel...can you be my guardian angel Soonyoung hyung? 

 

[Jeonghan's POV]

If Seokmin agrees to be my idiot, Chan being my baby... Soonyoung, I want you to be my lover....wait for me my love... lemme capture your heart first...

 

[Jihoon's POV]

I know the others wants Soonyoung, sorry guys I wont let you have him, he's mine... I will make sure he will fell for me not on you guys...

 

[Seungkwan] 

These guys... If they think they can get Soonyoung hyung from me, sorry guys but you will loose to me because Soonyoung hyung is more close to me, oh my sweet Soonyoung, wait for me <3

 

 

[Vernon's POV]

Soonyoung hyung... Youre the most cutest person I ever saw.... you are so nice and funny.. I cant... My heart... hyung...mianhae but I already fallen for you... and if ever you become mine... I promise to protect you, saranghae hyung... :) <3 

 

[Yoo Sang/Samuel/Doyoon/Mingming/Dongjin 's POV]

I knew this day would come and the war shall start... sorry guys but I wont let you have Soonyoung, he is mine. If you guys want him,sorry but I will capture his heart first, may the best man win! 

 

 

[Soonyoung's POV] 

I dont know why the others are having a deep though and was like day dreaming? They didnt even notice Nuest sunbaes had left... Are they alright? I call them out for the lunch break and they all seem to not notice until Bumzu Hyelim noona shouted at them. 

It gets more weird when I caught them staring at me? I dont know why I can feel some weird aura coming from them.. at some time it was radiant then gloomy... I think something is wrong... I will ask them later about it for now I had to focus training.