MANSAE!

Performance to His Heart

 

Soonyoung was so happy that he couldn't help but hug the member beside him which is The8. The others get jealous while Seungcheol was glaring at Joshua who is now happy with Jeonghan. Jeonghan called everyone to eat and they start digging in after thanking Jeonghan.

 

Hoshi and Wonwoo were getting along so well that the other members are jealous. Hoshi was starting to fall for Wonwoo because of his caring attitude towards him and adores him alot. The ShuJeong couple and SoonWon couple is having a great time while the other members was envying them.

 

Jun: I have an announcement to make because I realize... it was him who I really love.... he is the one for me.....

Jeonghan: wow,who?

All: tell us!!!

Jun: Minghao

The8: eh? yes ge?

Jun: *kneels down* will you be my boyfriend?

 

Instead of answering, he hug Jun and nods his head as his tears fell down because finally Jun returned his love that he has been hiding for so long. The others cheers it up as Mingyu confesses to Woozi and he accepted it making the others cheer more. Vernon and Seungkwan asked each other if they can be boyfriends and everyone laughs as those two hugs each other immediately after recovering from shocked of their unexpected confession for each other.Dokyeom and Dino confess to each other and everyone cheers up except for S.Coups who is sending death glares to Joshua.

 

Everyone just discover that the love they feel for Hoshi was admiration and sibling love and now everyone has a partner except for S.Coups who is fueling in jealousy as he saw Jeonghan being so happy with Joshua. He excuses himself and went outside. He decided to calm himself first and that's when MingMing decided to appear and offer him a deal.

 

Mingming: sup hyung?

S.Coups: ming? what?.... since when did you arrive?

Mingming: yesterday... I heard from my spy that Wonwoo and Hoshi is a thing now also I heard you like Jeonghan hyung but hyung is inlove with Joshua hyung.

S.Coups: what do you want?

Mingming: I will help you get Jeonghan and you have to help me get Hoshi.

S.Coups: dude... Hoshi is also my brother  and he is happy with Wonwoo so I cant help you with it, get over it

Mingming: what a drag...but if you do need my help... just call me

S.Coups: no thank you! If I want Jeonghan, ill get him myself. Look Mingming, I treat you as my brother and if you really love Hoshi... you will do everything to make him happy not make him sad...even if it means I have to let go.

 

S.Coups was mad thinking of Mingming's offer on how he will break Hoshi and Wonwoo apart wasnt a good idea and it hit him so hard when he realize how sad Jeonghan will be if Joshua leaves him. He already saw Jeonghan cried and it breaks his heart so he decided not to be a dickhead and promise himself that he will do his best to move on and accept the fact that Jeonghan can never be his and he loves Joshua as his brother, he is their leader and that instead of breaking them apart, he will make sure they will stay glued forever.

That time, Mingming realizes what S.Coups has said and he realize his mistake and that he should make Hoshi happy so he decided that its time to let go of his feelings for Hoshi and he knew he will be happy with Wonwoo so that's what he do, he texted S.Coups a thank you message and left back to China to pursue his dream.

 

[1 year later]

On Seventeen's first fanmeeting, they officially announced the couples of the group and they were happy that everyone was accepting them without judging them. S.Coups was really happy and at that moment, he met the girl that captured his heart. It was one of his fans. He immediately asked her name through the help of a staff and was asked to meet him at the back in private.

 

Everyone was happy now that they don't have to hide their relationship anymore and now S.Coups finally moved on and has found a new love interest, the said girl was non-showbiz and she is a very kind person. S.Coups couldn't ask for more now that he finally found the one for him and they all promised each other to be together till the end.

 

Many years have passed and they are now one of the legendary groups of Kpop and they also have kids who is going to debut soon under Pledis Entertainment. The name of their group is Strike. They were very happy and was excited to see them perform on stage, they now understand how their parents feels before and it was one of the best feelings ever and they knew that the new generations will be the ones to live up their legacy.

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 

ps: the girl who ends up with S.Coups is no other than his fans who are reading this xD