Burn

Performance to His Heart

[Jun's POV]

 

I couldn't believe it, Mingyu kissed Hoshi.... it hurts...it should be me kissing Hoshi not him or anyone else. I never thought staying behind will be this bad.... I don't want to get mad at Mingyu and do something careless so I decided to go back inside Performance Unit's private room to calm myself. For now I have to avoid Mingyu so I can stop myself from hurting him. After I calm down I had to face them so I have to pretend I just woke up.

 

[End of Jun's POV]

 

[Dokyeom's POV]

 

I was about to fetch Jun, Mingyu and Hoshi just when I was about to open the glassdoor, like Jun I was shocked when Mingyu kissed Hoshi who was sleeping at that time. Mingyu is my dongsaeng but I couldn't help not to get mad at what he did. I hate this feeling so I decide to calm myself first before I  act like nothing happened but deep inside I still feel the pang of jealousy dwelling inside my heart.

 

Dokyeom: Hey guys,I'm here to fetch you all ^^

Mingyu: -acts naturally- oh hey hyung :D

Dokyeom: so Hoshi is sleeping? -looks at him-

Mingyu: yeah he is... 

Jun: -pretends to just woke up,yawns- wha... you guys are here?

Mingyu: yes and Jun hyung, you sleep here?

Jun: yeah....I fall asleep -sees Soonyoung still asleep- our performance leader is knocked out -sighs and goes to Soonyoung and gently scoops him piggy back style- Mingyu carry his things, Dokyeom help me to look after Hoshi as I carry him

Mingyu and Dokyeom: alright hyung

 

I can't argue to Jun hyung since he's strong besides my back sores and Mingyu, he had to carry the bags..oh well we started to go home with them after we locked the studio. This is already a long night and I hope tomorrow will  be a good day and this negative energy that is dwelling inside my heart disappears.... oh God help me...

 

 

[End of Dokyeom's POV]

 

Jun, Dokyeom and Mingyu was quietly walking towards their dorm while Hoshi is sleeping behind Jun's back since they know how hard Hoshi works and the stress he gets for thinking of new choreographies and helping out with the lyrics writing. He and Woozi are the most hardworking members in the group and speaking of Woozi he too was dead asleep in his bed and the members didn't try to wake him up.

 

After a few more minutes, they had reach the dorm and they all see that the rest of the members was still awake aside from Hoshi and Woozi. The others was relieved when they saw everyone make it back and went to rest while S.Coups help them prepared Hoshi's bed and change his clothes so he can rest fully.

 

 

S.Coups: Look at our hardworking members... those two are so tired.... I feel sorry for them...

Dokyeom: writing lyrics and singing is hard but they had it harder... I wish we could help those two more..

Jun: I know, how bout we make food for them early tomorrow?

Mingyu: I will help, so hyungs we should rest now... good night

S.Coups, Dokyeom and Jun: good night

 

 

Mingyu changed his clothes and he brush his teeth then laid on his bed. He is smiling while he caress his lips that once landed on Hoshi's. He was too happy and tired so he decided to let his eyes close and went to the dream world happily while Jun and S.Coups immediately falls asleep while Dokyeom was laying beside Hoshi as he stares at Hoshi's sleeping figure and his hair as he hum a song for the already sleeping Hoshi then soon fell asleep beside Hoshi.

 

 

[The next day]

 

Dokyeom woke up early when he felt something hot and he decided to open his eyes only to find out that his hand was on Hoshi's forehead. He immediately stand up and went to find a thermometer in the medicine cabinet. After he found it, he immediately rushes back to their shared room and gently puts it on Hoshi's mouth and turns it on.

 

After a few minutes, he took out the thermometer from Hoshi's mouth and gasped when he saw 43 degrees celcius and he immediately grab a face towel and runs across their small dorm causing the others to woke up and saw Dokyeom panicking.

 

S.Coups: -yawns- yah Seokmin... what's with the ruckus?

Seungkwan: yeah....

Vernon: what's going on?

Dokyeom: -still in panick while filling up the basin with water- oh Hoshi has a 43 degree celcius fever -closes the faucet and goes back to Hoshi-

Vernon: oh.... -blinks and gasps- SAY WHAT?!

S.Coups: Seungkwan, Vernon wake up the others! I will call the manager,now!

Seungkwan and Vernon: roger hyung! -went to wake up the other members-

 

 

[Hoshi's POV]

 

It feels weird... I can't move my body... I feel hot and dizzy.... I decided to open my eyes only to see a teary-eyed Dokyeom who is wiping my forehead with cold towel while the others were running and seems like shouting? I can't open my eyes for too long and I decided to close it again.

 

Dokyeom: don't worry... you'll be okay soon.... -wipes my tears as I keep wiping Soonyoung's forehead and arms-

Hoshi: S-Seokmin?..... what's going on...

Dokyeom: you have a high fever.... -holds Hoshi's hand-

Hoshi: I feel cold... 

Dokyeom: wait for awhile -sees Jun hyung- hyung! Can you get some extra blankets? Hoshi feels cold....

Jun: -worried- alright sure... -gets some extra blanket-

 

 

The others were helping preparing the food while the others went to buy some medicine and grab some groceries as the 3 eldedst hyungs went to fetch the doctor with their manager since Hoshi complains about the pain and coldness he feels. Jun came back with the extra blankets and covers it on Hoshi and Hoshi suddenly holds Seokmin and Jun's hand and says "its warm..."

 

Jun and Dokyeom were blushing hard as they let Hoshi held their hand. After a few minutes, Hoshi was already sleeping again and both of them remove their hands gently and decided to look after him as Mingyu, Woozi and Vernon delivers the food to them so they can eat and will wake up Hoshi when he wokes up for they cannot force him due to his bad condition.