I've Loved You

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kyungsook POV]

"I don't think I'll ever see you again. Here's a goodbye gift." I handed my friend a polaroid before spinning on the ball of my foot and walking away.

"I never liked your short hair." I turned to face him but he was already walking the other way.

-{Mon,2025.09.02,23:15}-

I awoke from a dream, of me departing from my old friend, to the scent of Taehyung all around me. I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in my apartment. A cold breeze hit my stomach and I looked down to see that Jimin was pulling my shirt up and looked up to see that my hands were cuffed together by handcuffs and to the bed heading by my belt.

"Your awake." He said as he tried to kiss my lips, but I turned my head and his lips hit my right cheek.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked, Jimin sat down on the edge of the twin size bed.

"I won't take 'no' for an answer, I want you to marry me." 

"Again with this ? Aish, if you like my brother so much why don't you marry him!" Jimin climbed back on top of me.

"But I started liking you after seeing those pictures of you, you're bound to still have that body."

Jimin grabbed my face, kissed my lips and I scrunched my face. He got up to grab something, a bandana, which he tied over my mouth. "Now try calling out for your precious Jungkook." He smirked before pulling my shirt off and letting it dangle around my arms. "So this is how you hide those big s." He said fiddling with the zipper of my compression vest. I tried screamming out but it was all muffled. He undid the button and zipper of my pants and I screamed out for help.

"Jungkook!" 

"How cute, you can still talk." Jimin smirked before kissing the tip of my nose.

My eyes started tearing up as a I tried screaming out for Jungkook more. Jimin kissed the right side my neck and started creating a hickey as he massaged my clothed . I finally screamed out for the one who truly owned my heart. "Taehyung!" My eyes teared up more, the tears streaming down the side of my face.

"Oh?" Jimin asked and bit hard on my callorbone.

"Nn..!" I shut my eyes closed.

He kissed down to the zipper of my compression vest, teasingly pulled it down slowly, past my cleavage. "Scream my na--" The door swung open. "Sigh.. Don't be mad, we'll have the time to do it again." Jimin whispered into my ear before ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter