Pick Me

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Sun,2025.09.01,19:53}-

[Kyungsook POV]

'Why? Why can't you just say it to me Taehyung? Why..can't I just tell you..?' I ran up to my apartment from Taehyung's car, crying. Once I got inside I threw my bag down and slid down the wall to the floor. 'Don't leave me alone..follow after me..knock on my door..' I sat in a ball on the floor crying for a few minutes before there was a knock on the door. I immediately opened the door, I didn't care who it was, I just didn't want to be alone.

[Jungkook POV]

Sob..Sob..Sob..

'Hyung, what did you do to Kyungsook?'

I knocked on her door. She immediately opened the door and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She continued sobbing onto my shoulder as I carried her back into her home, her head. After a few minutes her breathing became choppy as she tried to stop crying.

"I'm sorry, I got your jacket wet.." Kyungsook sniffled as she pulled back. She took her shoes off and replaced them with slippers, I did the same and took my hoodie off.

"Don't worry.." I back hugged her and rested my chin on her right shoulder. "Why don't you pick me instead of Taehyung?" I asked her and closed my eyes.

"W-what..?"

"Choose me instead." I turned her around to face me. "Pick me. I'll tell you I love you as many times as you want, I won't leave you alone." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders rather tightly, my eyes starting to tear a little bit. "Pick me, please.."

She cupped my face in her hands and pulled me down for a soft kiss. The kiss was rather wet, we weren't making out, but because of our tears.

[Kyungsook POV]

I pulled back from the kiss and wiped Jungkook's tears. He did the same, I couldn't help but chuckle a little and neither could he. Jungkook rested his forehead on mine.

"Kyungsook, will you go out with me?" He asked again. My heart started racing inside my chest again, my face starting to get slightly red. "I love you, Kyungsook, I want to be able to call you mine." Jungkook snuggled his face in my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, since his were wrapped around my waist. 'Maybe this is what it means to be in love..?' 

"Jungkook-oppa.." He lifted his head up and looked me in the eyes. "I think..I love you too. I'll be yours." This feels wrong.

My face became even more red and Jungkook smiled brightly. He held my face and started showering my face with kiss, I kept giggling an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter