Who is 'Him'?

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Fri,2025.08.29,11:03}-

[3rd Person POV]

He was being swarmed by fans, all he wanted to do was go out and eat lunch at the restaurant he once took her to. He thought that he only thought of her as friend, but the last time he saw her he felt something else, a tightening in his chest. He thought that by going to that restaurant he may see her again, it had been 2 years that he had seen her (since he was kind of avoiding her, not wanting to feel the pain in his chest anymore), but he thought that he needed to make sure she was ok, like any other brotherly friend would do, right?

[Taehyung POV]

'Why~? All I wanted to do was go to the restaurant! I better act happy or they'll never leave me alone... Play along with it, just smile, say thank you, say excuse me-- Oh, I'm here!' 

I told the fan that wanted to take a selca with me to wait a moment. I stood straight up and looked for the table we had sat at. 

'She's there!' I made eye contact with her and she looked shocked to see me.

"Excuse me! Please let me through!" I pushed my way through the crowd into the restaurant. The store owner let me through the door. As I fell to the floor he told all the fans,"Go away! This is a restuarant! You can only come in if you're going to order, eat, and pay!" All the fans left booing him, pouting as they walked away.

"Thanks Doyeon."

Doyeon, the owner, lended me a hand up,"No problem, as long as you plan on eating here." He gave me a serious look and started laughing a bit before patting my shoulder. I bowed and walked towards her. My heart started bounding faster.. 'Must be from the shock due to the fans.' My chest started to tighten.. 'Must be because I fell.' My breathing started getting shallower.. 'Must be that I'm feeling guilty for not seeing her or even texting her.'

I took the seat across from her, where I sat the last time I took her here, we were younger then, she was in college at the time too, is she still in college?

"Hey Kyungsook." I gave her my famous rectangular smile, she still looked shocked. "What's up, you still in college?"

"'What's up?' You were mobbed by fans just a minute ago Tae! And here you are all calm!" She's still as kind hearted as ever.

"Nice to see you too."

"Sigh.. Sorry, Taehyung-oppa. It's been a long time since I've seen you and the first thing I do is yell at you... I've already graduated." She looked down and started fiddling her fingers around her drink.

"Don't worry about it, it's been about 2 years yet you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter