Innocence

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Tues,2025.09.03,01:03}-

[Kyungsook POV]

Taehyung's bulge was hardening under me as we made out. He squeezed my and it made me squeal and jump a bit, breaking the kiss. He rested his head on my left shoulder and I assumed he just noticed the tent in his pants.

"For a while now." I whispered into his left ear. I nipped the top of his ear and ran my finger over the tent in his pants. 

[Jungkook POV]

I returned back to the apartment since the hyungs wanted to practice together, saying that if the rest of the maknae line already went back I should too. I took off my shoes and put on some house slippers once I got inside and went towards my room. 'What happened to the door knob?' I pushed the door open to find Kyungsook without a shirt sitting on Taehyung's lap. She had some sort of clothing that had slid down her arms and covered part of her back, her arms were wrapped around hyung's shoulders. Hyung had his lips attached to Kyungsook's neck and his hands on her .

"S-sorry for intruding.." My face became hot as I walked out of the room and tried to close the door, I layed face down on the couch. 'I really do wish she'd pick me over hyung..I guess I have to try harder to win her heart over...'

[Taehyung POV]

"S-sorry for intruding.." Jungkook said when he walked in on us. I pulled back from Kyungsook's neck, both of our faces were flushed a bright red.

"Maybe I should've fixed the door..." She pulled her vest back over her shoulders and I zipped it back up after kissing her collarbone.

Kyungsook put her shirt back on as I put mine on. "Maybe you should've fixed it..." She said as she got up, I grabbed her hand before she could walk away from me.

"Should we continue?" I asked intertwining our fingers.

"The rest of BTS is gonna hear us, because they'll be back soon."

"I didn't mean here." I kissed her forehead and smirked at her. "Let's take you home." I let go of one of her hands, lead her out of the room, Jungkook was laying face down in the couch. 'Sorry Jungkook, but she's mine..!' We put our shoes on before leaving, we got inside my car and I drove us towards her apartment.

~~~

Once we got to the parking lot of her apartment complex we got out and she pulled me to her apartment. Once she unlocked the door (and we took our shoes off) I carrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter