Jeon Jungkook

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Sun,2025.09.01,12:05}-

[Taehyung POV]

"Kyungsook... I was wondering.. Nevermind, it's nothing." I let go of her hand. 'Aish, Kim Taehyung you wimp!'

"What's the matter Tae?" She grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. 

'I think I like you, Kyungsook. You got this Taehyung, just say that.' 

"Sigh.. Kyungsook, I think.." She looked questionitly at me again. "I think Jungkook likes you!" I saw her face flush before she looked down.

'Th-that's not what I meant to say! I'm sorry Jungkook, but I told her..'

"Oh.. Ok then.." She let go of my hand slowly and got out of the car.

-{12:15}-

[Jin POV]

'Where are those 2? I told Taehyung to pick her up quite a while ago, they shouldv'e gotten here 20 minutes ago! Ugh, I better go find them...'

"What took you guys so long?" I yelled at Taehyung when he started getting out of his car.

"We were just catching up on things, Jin-oppa." Kyungsook flashed me a smile before I hugged her.

"It's been a while Kyungsook, you look beautiful."

"Thank you." She said giving me a slight bow. 

[Jungkook POV]

"Happy birthday Jungkook-ah."

"Thank you." I bowed to Hitman Bang, he was throwing this party for me, for a birthday party, it was quite formal.

Jin-hyung walked in, Taehyung-hyung behind him. 

'There's Kyungsook! Wow.. She looks even more beautiful..!' I made my way over to her.

"Happy birthday Jungkook-oppa!" She gave me a beautiful smile before getting on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around my shoulders.

"Thank you Kyungsook-ah." As she pulled back from the hug I kept my arms around her waist. I leaned into her face and she flinched, shutting her eyes. I whispered into her ear,"Can I talk to you in private, outside?" I pulled back and she opened her eyes slowly, nodding her head slowly.

I lead her outside of the room and to the roof. 'This seems kinda sketchy now... In most stories roof tops are where bullying happens..' 

We got out on the roof and despite how hot it was supposed to be today is cold up here, especially with the wind. Kyungsook grabbed her arms from the sudden chill, I took my blazer off and put it around her shoulders. 

"Kyungsook.." I cupped her cheek with my right hand. "I..like you. Will you..go out with me?"

'Sigh.. I did it!' 

[Kyungsook POV]

"I..like you. Will you..go out with me?"

'W-what?'

"Oh, uh.. You don't have to answer right now. You can tell me when ever your ready."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter