What Now?

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Sun,2025.09.01,13:17}-

[Kyungsook POV]

Jimin lead me up to the rooftop, my second time up there today. Once the door closed behind me, Jimin kneeled down in front of me.

"Kyungsook, will you marry me?"

"W-WHAT?!"

"Will you marry me?"

"Your kidding right?"

"No, I'm dead serious."

"What makes you want to marry me?! After all these years you said I wasn't your type!"

"That was before I knew Yeonseok was your brother, I mean think about it," He stood up and held onto both my hands tightly. "I can be our top rival's brother-in-law!"

"HELL NO!" I yanked my hands out of his grip, opened the door and ran back downstairs. 'Does he think that he can just play with me like that?! Aish, that idiot!'

I was running so fast, my eyes tearing up a bit, that I didn't know where I was going. I ended up bumping into someone. "S-sorry.."

"Kyungsook? Hey, what's the matter?" The person I bumped into was Jin-oppa.

"Jin-oppa~! I don't know what to do~ Help me~"

Jin-oppa walked me towards one of the practice rooms so no one would see me crying. "So, what's the matter Kyungsook?"

"One of my friends that I see as an older brother asked me out. And then after he asked me out another oppa asked me to marry him. All the years I had known him he said I wasn't his type, and then he suddenly proposes!" I cried to Jin-oppa, sniffling as I spoke.

"Hmm.. Well why did the second oppa propose to you? There has to be a reason right?"

"Just because he wants to be the brther-in-law of my brother.."

"Then what do you think of the first oppa?"

"W-well... Like I said, I see him as an older brother..."

"Does he treat you like a little sister?"

"N-not really, but neither does my actual oppa. He's like a best friend and..I don't want to lose him..."

"Then is there someone else you like?" I looked at him with my teary eyes. 'Of course there is someone else I like!'

"Yeah, but he doesn't notice me."

"Do what your heart tells you to do. Don't go to the second oppa if he doesn't like you for you. But don't treat the first oppa like an older brother or it'll hurt him. If the person you like doesn't look at you the way you wish then try really hard to make him see you that way."

"Thank you oppa!" I hugged Jin-oppa, it was an awkward hug since we were sitting on the floor..

Jin-oppa's phone rang and he answered it,"Yeoboseo?"

He hung up and then spoke to me,"We should go back down stairs, it's stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter