Sang Kyungsook

Please [Hold]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-{Thu,2025.08.28}-

[3rd Person POV]

Tap.. Tap..

"UGHH!" Kyungsook grunted as she took her glasses off, placing them on the coffee table along with her laptop. "Oppa! I'm heading out!" She yelled out as she slipped her shoes on, put her hat on, and headed out the door with her guitar and backpack.

 

🎼🎶🎤🎶🎸🎶

"Where is that beautiful music coming from?" An elderly woman in a wheel chair asked her assistant.

"Awesome!" Some boys yelled to together.

"Honey, this music is amazing!" A man told his wife, while holding her hand.

"Appa, can he play at my birthday party?" A little girl asked her father.

As the song consisting of only vocals and guitar comes to an end the crowd gathered around claps.

The little girl's father approached the musician and asked,"Excuse me sir, but do you have a business card for your music act?"

"..Did you just call me..'sir'..? FOR I AM MADAM SANG KYUNGSOOK! Upcoming novelist and musician at Hard Rock Cafe!"

The crowd starts murmuring at the sudden outburst of the musician.

"Wow, a great woman musician with quite the personality!" Said a woman to her husband.

"She's weird.." Said some of the boys to one another.

"Can he play at my birthday party appa?" The little girl asked her father again.

"Anyways.. Thank you for your support today!" Kyungsook took the money that they placed in her guitar case and placed it in her backpack before placing her guitar in the case and waling away bowing to the crowd still there.

🎶dindon dindon dindon🎶

Kyungsook pulled her phone out of her pocket and answers,"Yeoboseyo..?" "Yoongi-oppa! I haven't heard from you in a while!"

[Yoongi/Suga POV]

"Yeah, since the first concert for this year's tour right? So, about 4 months now..? But anyways, I called on behalf of the record company. You know that time when you were helping me figure out what lyrics to put for our new song?" "Don't worry, they aren't mad." "Hitman Bang would like to meet you though."

"Kyungsook? Kyungsook!"

[Kyungsook POV]

"Sorry, what?" "'Will I go see him?' Of course, it's such an honor! When should I go to the studio then?" "The day after Jungkook's birthday? Will you be there then?" "Ok, see you then Yoongi-oppa!" I hung up and put my phone back into my front jean pocket. 'I better get home soon before oppa freaks out. Need to finish that novel chapter and get some rest for tomorrow too. Sigh..'

~~~

"I'll be going to Itaewon and Myeongdong in the morining and be back around noon to get ready for work." I told my oppa, Yeonseok, while brushing my teeth. I wiped my face once I finished brushing.

"Be careful out there, don't get pickpocketed. While you're out, buy me some bibimbap, ne?" Oppa ordered more than asking.

"No! You can buy it or make it yourself! Just because I lived with you when I couldn't stay with our parents doesn't mean I still have to be your maid..!" I retorted.

"If I go out of the apartment on my own I'll be swarmed by fans.." He pouted.

"Too bad! Go back to your apartment, quit living in mine. I hate it when you 'borrow' my clothes." I rolled my eyes before going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter