Part XVI FINAL

The Taste of Chaos

 

I want to let you go inside of me

I’m trying to clear you from my mind

I still haven’t been able to fix our misunderstanding

I need your forgiveness

Yeah I know you miss me miss me Baby

Give you kiss me kiss me

Yeah I know you miss me miss me miss me

If I can wash away my sins

I will get on my knees right now

Even if you choke me even if you destroy my body

I swear to the sky I raise my hand

I just wanna be a Soldier

I just wanna be a Soldier

-Soldier -

 

One year later.

 

One year ago she wouldn’t imagine herself back in Seoul. One year ago she wouldn’t imagine herself working as a social worker again, and trying to turn the cliff house, with Jinki’s help, into a helping center for kids with alcohol problems like her ex-boyfriend. One year ago Anna wouldn’t see herself hiring a dance teacher to the same center, deciding that music and dancing would be the right therapy for teens and young people that needed help.

She wanted Taemin dream to happen, a dance school, and at the same time she wanted him to watch her from up above helping others. He wanted him to be proud of her. That was why the center would have his name, the name of her soldier.

This was her reality now and Anna tried to focus on the present more than the past.

The police saw the fire as an accident, Anna collaborated the story because they would never believe her side of the story. The house was completely destroyed so there was no proof left of what her uncle did. Her aunt never found out about the truth and for several months she mourned her husband before she end up moving on. Anna almost cut ties with her, and rarely saw the woman. Jinki was her only family now. They met several times to discuss their new project; she met his fiancé and went to his wedding as his little sister. She was also the same person beside his pregnant wife now, taking her out to the doctor appointment when Jinki couldn’t because of work.

“He drinks too much….” The woman in front of Anna said watching her write on her notebook “He scares me, when he looks at me with his big black eyes.”

Anna nodded, playing with her pen “Maybe I can talk with him and together we can find a place where he can stay and take care of his addiction.”

The older woman patted Anna’s thigh friendly “No way he will accept. Do you believe in demons and angels?”

The question made Anna froze. “I do.”

“He is like a demon when he drinks!”

Anna smiled “Demons don’t come to earth. There are angels that are dark too. They are only waiting for forgiveness or a second chance to start over. Let’s think about your husband in this way. He only needs a second chance. Forgiveness!”

Anna left her work feeling a lot better than when she arrived that morning. It was the birthday of the day her uncle died and she avoided her aunt’s phone calls because she didn’t want to honor his death at all. Instead she was going to make a small ceremony with Jinki that afternoon. They were going to drive all the way to the cliff house with his wife Chi and have dinner as a family there. The house recovery was almost done and they could even sleep there if they wanted.

Anna hoped that Taemin would appear to her in her dreams, something that never happened anymore but it was the birthday of his parting so she had hope it would happen.

f4dwdv.jpg

Anna was dreaming. She knew she was, because Taemin was there in the room watching her like he did so many times when she was living in that doomed house. However she wasn’t there anymore, the house didn’t exist any longer and instead she was at the cliff house. In the room beside her, her new family, Jinki and his wife were sleeping.

It was different. She felt safe. She was happy and only he was missing.

Anna wanted to speak with Taemin but she couldn’t, instead she woke up with the sound of someone knocking on the door downstairs.

She the light on her bedside table, searching for a sign of Taemin presence in the room but there wasn’t any. It was a dream. He left her one year ago and he wasn't going to comeback anymore. 

Anna grabbed her coat from over the bed and opened the door of the room.

“Jinki? Chi? “

Chi lovely face showed up at the end of the stairs. Jinki’s wife was still wearing her pajama and was caressing her big tummy that Jinki sweetly called of pumpkin “You won’t believe it Anna, come down quickly!”

“Did your waters break?” Anna asked worried flying down the stairs and only stopping when she reached Chi that shook her head.

“No…look who just arrived! It’s a miracle!”

Anna entered the living room. Jinki was hugging someone in a tight embrace, his hand caressing the back of the head of the unknown man until she heard him chuckle.

“Taemin?” It couldn’t be. His hair wasnt blonde anymore, it was black.

Both man moved apart and Anna covered in surprise because her Taemin was there, in the middle of the living room looking at her, smiling brightly as if he didn’t disappear one year ago, his hair black.

“You can’t be real!” She mumbled and Jinki laughed pulling Chi next to him.

“He is real!”

Anna walked in Taemin’s direction and placed her hand on his chest. He felt real so she moved it to the place his heart was. It was beating, It was definitely beating.

“How?” she cried “How is this possible? Am I dreaming? Are you an angel again?”

He cupped her face and she gasped because his hands were cold, not warm as they normally were when he touched her. However, even if there wasn’t the rush of energy running through heir bodies he still had the power to make her heart beast faster.

“Can your really see him Chi?” Anna asked and Chi nodded her head  “Maybe you are an angel too!”

“No, she is no angel! She is closest to a devil!” Jinki said receiving a cute slap from his wife.

“Then…how?”

“I’m human!” Taemin spoke, his voice making her whimper because that was better than anything else in the world.  She missed his voice so much. “I’m alive again!”

“How? How?” She kept repeating.

“They give second chances to the forgiven dark angels.” Taemin reminded “And maybe a kiss of an angel helped.”

Maybe love was truly chaos and order. Maybe that love they had for each other saved both in the end.

“So you are here to stay? As a man not an angel or demon or undead or whatever?”

“Yes!” Taemin laughed and she never heard something so beautiful before “Yes I am! It took one year, the time you have to pay before coming back to Earth, but I’m here.”

“You are truly human? Like human that can die and have babies and get hurt and…?”

“Have babies?” Taemin blushed and grabbed Anna’s hand “Yes. We can have babies!”

The comment made her hug him, hiding her face against his chest. That was real, he was there.

“Now that I am human, yes I can give life again! Let’s have lots of babies!”

Anna could hear her brother and sister in law laughing at their conversation but she didn’t care anymore. She tiptoed and kissed Taemin’s lips.

That was the sign Jinki and Chi needed to leave them alone for a while.

Anna didn’t saw them walk away from the room but she knew that she was now alone with Taemin.

“Are your really real?” She asked again after that kiss.

He thought he would never kiss her again so he stole another kiss from her.

“I am real. I’ll show you later how real I am. Now that I’m back to being a human I have the same necessities they do. I’m famished…and I’m so needy of you!”

That made Anna smile brightly. “I’ll satisfy you…I mean..” she blushed “I’ll feed you and then….I have a big bed upstairs!”

Taemin nodded joining his forehead with hers, now their body temperature similar to each other.

“I came back for you, because of you!” Taemin said “Time moved even slower where I was, I barely recall any of it and I feel like I slept most of it while they discussed what to do with my soul…but in the end they sent me back. I was useless as a demon because your kiss saved me, because I did a good action in the end. They couldn't use a broken demon and they couldn't make me cross over because I wasn't truly dead. Your kiss, your love gave me life, you saved me!”

That was why it was forbidden, a deep love between an angel and demon could bring back life.

“No. You saved me!” She kissed him again, moving her fingers on his cheek before grabbing his hand on hers. "You are my soldier."

He smiled because she remembered the song he sang for her when she was mad with him.

“Come! Let’s eat something delicious!” He followed after her “There is so many things I need to tell you!”

“We have a life time for that now and probably beyond that.”

“Hum I’m not sure!” She said grasping his hand. She wasn’t going to let go of him so soon, afraid that that was a dream “Angels and Demons don’t fall in love.” She reminded “They can’t be together!”

“Well I’m not a demon anymore…not even a wannabe demon!” He moved her fingers to his lips “I’m here now, I will protect you Anna, I’ll make you happy! I’ll be your man! Can I love you like this?”

Can he love her being only Lee Taemin with no more secrets, powers or even wings?

Definitely!

“To me, you will always be my y demon in bed!” Her comment made him chuckle and she pulled him inside the kitchen where Chi and Jinki were waiting for them.

 

“Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon...and in the middle of chaos, there was you giving order to it.”

~ The End ~ 

 

A.N. Please give me your opinion about this fic.

Subscribe, comment and upvote.

Thank you ~