He and His Little Mini Get-Together

The Casanova's Amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

A pleasant morning to all of you! Remember when I said I wanted to bring my friends over? A huge part of me was truly delighted when they all didn't have plans for the day. Them coming over means we could catch up with the stuffs we left unfinished. Another thing is that when you put us four together, there's a high chance that by the end of the day we're all totally going to get wasted.

I just got out off the bathroom and I'm currently drying myself off. I looked in the mirror, and it never ceases to surprise me that I'm actually THIS good looking. What can I say? The word beauty runs in the family. It's a part of our genes.

Heck, as much as I hate to admit it, Seokjin actually looks pretty good himself. I couldn't count the number of times model companies would approach him whilst he's taking a walk on the streets—the look on their faces when Seokjin reveals that he's the Vice President to a company is so priceless!

I skimmed through my huge wardrobe, and took a few clothes from the rack. I mixed and match them all up until I was satisfied with how I looked like. I quickly dried my hair with my hair dryer, and decided to wear a few rings, too.

I finished just in time as well, because it wasn't long before I hear the door bell ringing.

When I strutted out of my room, the sudden greeting of a maid startled me a bit. A bit—I tend to forget that I asked my family to bring some of them over here—y'know, just to keep me company at night.. especially after I've watched a ton of horror movies.

Right by the living room, I saw my friends, and the first thing I noticed how knocked out Yoongi already was. Hyung was about to pass out on the couch. Are my furnitures really that comfy to be on?

"Fancy place you got here, Tae," Namjoon hums approvingly. "—but at the same time, it screams like home too. Every detail totally screams Kim Taehyung all over the place."

"I was honestly worried when I first bought it," I admitted. "It totally looked like it came straight out of Princess Diaries, which by the way I've already mentioned for like hundreds of times," I added as a matter of fact.

Hoseok whistles, "Oooh, you even got yourself a mini bar. I bet we are really gonna have one hell of a night."

"Just make sure by the time we're done, my house won't be left crumbling into pieces."

"Promise are meant to be broken, Mr. Hotshot." Yoongi chimes in.

I shot him a dirty look. There was no way I'm letting them mess this whole place up. Knowing how Namjoon is when he gets pretty drunk, I could only pray that they really wouldn't leave my place crumbling like rocks. I pray that my tolerance with alcohol would hold up higher than it usually is as well.

"So, does anyone want some coffee?"

"Milk for me!" Namjoon pipes.

"I'd rather have juice." Yoongi says.

Hoseok laughs, "I'll have coffee! Give me 3!"

"Already?" My jaw drops.

"You know how much I can handle," He gives a playful smirk, to which I returned.

I'd be lying if I said Hoseok completely dropping what we talked about a few weeks back didn't lift off a huge weight off my shoulders. After that confrontation, everything was pretty awkward. We didn't really talk too much? And when there were parties held in his bar and I was invited, we literally didn't even make a single eye contact. It was nice to be able to joke around with him like this every once in awhile. Never knew I missed it so much until today.

What he did really made me feel upset and betrayed. But I guess as time went on I got his point little by little too. Also, I'm not that cruel. I learn how to forgive, but forgetting isn't something I do.

When I returned to the living room, I had the drinks right on my hands. I ushered the maids to stay at some place else while grabbing a few clean glasses from the counter.

Hoseok didn't let any minute waste and poured coffee on the class as if there was no tomorrow. We all stared at him, our jaws dropped, as we witness him gulping three cups of coffee in one go.

"Think you can handle more, Yoongi?" He challenges.

Yoongi straightens his back, and grabs an empty glass from the table. "You challenged the wrong man, Hoseok. Just to let you know, I handle my juice pretty well."

"Don't let that cockiness in his voice fool you, Yoongi. He might act like it, but he sure has the lowest tolerance for alcohol among the rest of us; Taehyung taking 2nd place not too far behind."

"Hey!" I snapped, not because my tolerance was exposed, but because what we're doing was completely exposed.

"Aw, and we were doing so great keeping everything rated PG, Namjoon," Yoongi teases, finally pouring juice down on his glass.

"Pretty sure our motives were obvious from the start." Namjoon shots back, before clearing up his throat. "So, cheers?"

"Cheers!"

"Cheers to a stressful life!"

"Cheers to grouchy customers!"

"You ain't gonna say anything else more than cheers, Taehyung?" Namjoon tilts his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter