He, who Spoke the Truth

The Casanova's Amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

Talking with Doctor Joy about my problems a few weeks back was totally a huge help. Little by little I was able to mend my broken heart. Still a part me can't find to love someone else. Feels as though Jungkook really gave himself a place right in my life.

Everything has been going so smooth today. The meeting I had with Zitao was a success. There wasn't any problems. We were able to hire new analysts that are actually pretty good for people who were just starting. This day could actually pass itself to be perfect.

Perfect.

Which is a bad thing. From my experience, I really don't have on what you call 'The Perfect Day'. Somehow, with a little twist of fate's hands, my day would go from perfect right down to a disaster. Whether it'd be getting hit with a shoe from a chick or a punch right at the face from a guy after a good , a decision my Dad makes that s my whole day up, or just the usual where my office hours extends due to some employees.

But the thing is, none of that has been happening today which was strange. Makes me worried. Then like always, my suspicions were correct because my head throbbed once again.

I really need to get some sleep. I'm not really overthinking or drinking ate at night. You could say I'm now getting lack of sleep due to paperwork. And just to make my headache worst, Hoseok called asking if I could drop by at their bar. He said he wanted to catch up with things and that the cash is on him.

Who was I to turn down such a generous offer? Especially when the offer comes from a good friend of yours.

Oh, if only I knew what was about to come hit me then I wouldn't have gone; because honestly, I really wish I didn't.

---

After a thirty minute drive, I arrived at the Jung's bar. Like promised, Hoseok was there waving his cash in the air as if it was some fan. A laugh escaped my lips seeing how goofy he was acting.

We greeted each other off with a hug before we both sat in a secluded area. He asked the bartender to bring in a couple of drinks along the way. As we wait, Hoseok begans to speak up asking me how my day went.

Of course I explained to him that surprisingly everything was going well. Even told him that it's been awhile since we had a moment like this. He gives a sheepish a smile, a tint of pink dusting his cheeks as he replies.

"You haven't been contacting us frequently, Taehyung. There was this time where me and Namjoon came to a conclusion that you probably lost it you know? Like you disappeared and all that? A pit swallowing you as a whole." He chuckles at the memory. "Namjoon's imagination could be pretty interesting."

"That I agree. I still remember the time we got drunk. Namjoon did nothing but blabber about philosophical stuffs. Even ranted how life would be if the world ended. And on that day, I swore to never get drunk with Namjoon ever again."

"Well what else can you expect from Namjoon."

The drinks were settled on our table, and that's where I noticed the change in the atmosphere. Hoseok's face morphed into something more serious. An expression that was rare to cross the male's face.

"Taehyung, we have to talk."

Confusion was written all over my face. "About what?" I asked. Was there something going on between u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter