He's Shattering

The Casanova's Amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

"Taehyung, your fists. What have you been up to these past weeks?"

"Your whole unit reeks of alcohol. Are you trying to destroy your liver?"

"Please tell me you're not planning to kill yourself. Oh my god."

"I'm not, Seokjin." I said, as I had my seventh cup of water for the day. My breath reeks of vomit and my eyes were bloodshot red. The painful throb in my head had just gotten worse. Not to mention the bones of my fists had a few healing cuts. From other people's views, it actually looks like I am trying to destroy my life. But this is what I'd like to think of as trying to get my heat to think of something else.

And I guess I'm going a little too extreme since Seokjin decided to in - which is something he rarely even does. Not gonna lie, a small part of my heart swelled to see him actually trying to make sure I'm still on the right path. Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought he was.

"Can you pass me the pills?" I asked through my hoarse voice, a cough soon following.

"Now that you mentioned it, I will have to be confiscating your bottle of pills. I'll only be leaving like two." He says, as he comes over to hand me one.

I frowned, "I told you I wasn't gonna do it again. I was just not thinking right at that moment." I said, as I chugged down the pill with water.

"Taehyung, when I walked in last week in your penthouse the first thing I saw is you trying to chug down four pills. I'm don't wanna walk in your unit one day only to find my younger brother is overdosed with it. Have you ever thought what would father and mother feel?"

"They don't even care about what I do in my life though." I gave a pout. "They just want someone who'll actually run the business well, and you can always take over if I decide to give up on it."

Seokjin sighs, "You told me you were going to be a better person. Is this something a better person would do? Get drunk and punch walls every night before they go to sleep? I don't think so."

"Then what should I do?" I asked, completely frustrated. "If I don't do it then I overthink. I'd make a problem over things that shouldn't even be considered as a problem. I think I'm go crazy."

"You can always talk to someone about your problems or what you feel instead of bottling everything up yourself. It handling problems on your own after all."

"I really don't want to bother anyone at the moment. They're all busy."

"I'm sure they can spare a little time just for you." Seokjin smiles. "I gotta go. I'll be back tonight." He says. "Don't kill yourself, alright?"

"Yeah, I won't." I replied, my eyes watching his retreating figure. Seokjin gave a small wave before he was out the door. Once I was alone, I took another glass of water before I went to the bathroom to go wash myself up.

As usual, my eyes look horrible. The bags were getting bigger. I splashed some water right at my face to wake me up. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter