His Perspective

The Casanova's Amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

"I love you, Kookie. Thank you so much." I whispered, as I gave him a quick peck right to his cheeks.

I watched as he slowly falls into dreamland, eyes slipping shut. But not before catching a glimpse of those eyes that held so much emotion. God, he's so beautiful. I can't believe I actually had the nerve to play with him in the first place. Him of all people. Love truly works in wicked ways.

Have a good night sleep, Kookie. I'll definitely miss you.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to give myself a quick cold shower. Memories clouded my thoughts as the cool water trickled down on my skin. I deserve it, don't I? What I'm doing is right, isn't it? As much as I'd love to have him in my arms, he deserves to find someone who can love him better than I do.

Inhaling a sharp breath, I turned the shower off. I dried my whole body with a towel, and wrapped it around my waist. I went to the bed with a wet cloth on my hand. Gently, I began to wipe the drying on his body.

When I finished, I passed my time by taking a good look at his angelic face. After all, it'll be awhile before I'd see it again. My fingers threaded itself through those soft locks, my heart swelling when he snuggles closer right to my touch.

Taehyung, you're so stupid.

I smiled bitterly at the thought on how tomorrow will be. Everything will be finished. I'll be alone. But wasn't that what I wanted in the first place? A good ? Unfortunately, he changed me. He turned my once cruel heart into something soft.

Giving one final kiss to the crown of his head, I tucked him in the warm blankets.

My hands grabbing a pen and paper afterwards, as I wrote him a message.

---

How long has it been? One year? Has it already been eleven months? Or was it eight? Days seem to pass longer than they normally should. There wasn't really anything exciting happening in my life anymore (if you'll exclude the occasional fights I have with Seokjin). Sure, I'd attend a few parties or even lose myself in some bars or so, but that's just a one time thing. One moment I'm happy then the next thing I know I'm sad as hell.

Sometimes my mind would drift to Jungkook. Scratch that; there aren't any days where I wouldn't think about him. Every morning, when I wake up, the first thing that crosses my mind is that if he has already eaten yet. And on the next succeeding hours, I'd wond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter