He, who Painted his World

The Casanova's Amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

It was Saturday. A very messy Saturday. I've been receiving phone calls nonstop ever since morning came in. I've been receiving one hell of a mouth of nothing but nags from my father too.

On the bright side, little by little I'm starting to feel like my old enthusiastic self once again. Though, I have to admit that there is still a little burn of pain somewhere in there, and everything really kicks in if ever I accidentally stumble upon our old messages (Seokjin tells me to delete them, but I don't have the heart to). But I'll find a way to handle that somehow (that's another chapter to be told).

I'm currently on my way to check out my new home.

Yup! You read that right. New home.

It isn't actually pretty far from my penthouse. It's just a fifteen minute drive away—thirty if there's a traffic jam. So far, from the pictures Seokjin sent me, my new home looks perfect. Almost. It was finally furnished, and all that's left is for someone to live in it, and that someone is me.

I'm pretty ecstatic of starting a new chapter of my life in there. I'm a little worried about what do the doors have stored for me this time, but I'm sure it's nothing too tough or sad to handle, right?

It wasn't long before I reached my destined place. The moment I parked and got out of my car, a whistle immediately escaped my lips.

The mansion was gorgeous.

Tall gates, a fountain right at the center, green grass, a beautiful garden, a humongous driveway, a guard house—I'm sure you can imagine the rest.

The inside of the place, don't even get me started. The whole inside looked like it came straight out of that castle from the movie: Princess Diaries. What I adored the most though are the array of Vincent Van Gogh's paints hanged on the hallways.

Oh, right, I forgot to tell you guys about that. I've developed some interest for paintings, photography, and classical music for the past month.

The house is pretty empty, only my footsteps were heard throughout the whole place. Now that I think about it, it's actually pretty creepy. I've got to hire some maids and maybe a butler to spice the whole place up a notch. Maybe invite Yoongi and Namjoon, too?

As for Hoseok, my relationship with him is okay, I guess? But not really at the same time. Ever since I confronted him, we never really talked that much. I don't think we can go back to friends we are before. But hey, it's good that we have some sort of closure, right?

I flopped right onto the nearest couch, and pulled my phone right out of my pocket. I took a picture of my new place and sent it over to the little group chat I have with Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

As I scrolled up to back read the unread messages, I caught glimpse of Yoongi's new set

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter