He Seeks A Little Help

The Casanova's Amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

Without any second thoughts on backing out talking with Doctor Joy, I pushed the plans of meeting with her the next day. Seokjin texted me the details, and early in the morning at 7AM I was on my way to a newly opened coffee shop just a few buildings away.

After I parked my car, I went in the place. The coffee shop's walls was painted with warm greens and browns. The furnitures gave off such a homey feel.

Jungkook would have loved this.

My lips pressed into a thin line at that thought. Spending time with Jungkook here is pretty blurry. He's all the way in America and here I am stuck in Korea. When he returns who knows. He might have found someone special.

I shook my head, stopping any thoughts regarding that. I could think about it later. My eyes wandered around the place, looking for the girl I was supposed to meet with. A small smile crossed my lips when I spotted her. She gave a small wave and motioned me to come closer and take a seat, to which I did.

"Mr. Kim, good morning." She greeted, to which I greeted back with a smile. "Here have some Americano." She says, pushing the cup right in front of me. "You came here pretty early. You must be tired."

"Not really, Doc. I slept early last night." Surprisingly.

"Oh, that's a start. I got a call from Seokjin yesterday telling me you were up to so,e crazy stuffs. I really suggest that you stop doing it."

"I'm trying. It's pretty tough, you know. Everything is still raw. I'm really trying my best to move on but how can I if every inch of my penthouse reminds me of him."

Doctor Joy hums, her brows furrowing. The look on her face nothing but pure seriousness. "Well, you can always renovate or maybe you can stay someplace else where he didn't leave his mark at."

"Actually, that isn't really a bad idea." I say. "Pretty sure my Dad won't mind if I move a little further away."

"Gosh, I'm sorry if this somehow gets awkward." Doctor Joy says. "I'm not really a doctor for stuffs like these you know? But when Seokjin said you had been drinking quite a lot and even tried to chug four pills I immediately said yes."

"Don't worry, I know. I appreciate that you're actually trying your best to help a broken guy like me. Well, not technically broken physically, but emotionally yeah. Sounds cheesy, huh?"

"Yeah, it does sound a bit cheesy." She chuckles. "But seriously speaking Mr. Kim — ,

"Taehyung is fine."

"Well, okay.. Seriously speaking, Taehyung, no offense but what you're doing is pretty stupid in the situation you're currently facing. Ending your life isn't the answer you know."

To some, maybe. But to others, it is.

"Say, wanna go for a little walk, Doc?"

---

It was nice walking around early in the morning. The contrast of the hot sun and the cool breeze is really something. There w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter