Friction

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up earlier than the others. Still in your pajamas and bed hair, you walked out of your room, lazily dragging yourself to kitchen. You rubbed your eyes, yawning.  It was so quiet; you could hear the clock ticking.
After getting yourself a glass of milk, you took a warm shower. The dorm had two bathrooms; you decided to use the clean one. You couldn’t bear the smell of another bathroom. It looked pretty clean, but the smell was unexplainable. Maybe there was a problem with the disposal.
Or maybe one of the boys took a huge dump earlier, who knows.
You walked out the bathroom in T-shirt and shorts. The strands of your wet hair fell on your face, tickles the tip of your nose. You were about to sneeze when your saw a figure of brown-haired guy in front of you. He looked at you with his sleepy eyes, and then a small smile formed on his face. You realized that you were making a weird pre-sneezing face and you immediately covered your mouth.
“,” you mentally cursed.
“Good morning,” Hyungwon smiled slightly. “Can I use the bathroom now?”
You quickly nodded, “sure.”
He smiled, walking into the bathroom and closed the door behind you. You facepalmed; your face redden in crimson from the embarrassment.
“I’m not used with this…” you sighed.
 


You walked out a clothing company, a smile formed on your face. You just submitted your job application and you were eager to get the position. It was a well-known clothing line in Seoul and at the first time you entered the office, you fell in love. You could see your career thrive there and the image of having your own brand flashing in your mind.
Fine art and design had become your interest since childhood. You like drawing and writing, unlike Hyunwoo. He preferred singing and dancing. Performing art was his passion, and he worked hard to achieve his dreams. You thought he was being irrational when he became a trainee, practicing every day, for years. You knew he lived a tough life, and now he’s showing the result of his hard work.   
“Dream, eh?” you smiled of the thought, tucking your hands into the pocket of your coat. It was a cold day; you could feel the winter wind slapped your face as soon as you leave the company building. You decided to get yourself a warm cup of coffee and your favorite cheesecake before going back home.



The dorm was quiet when you entered it. You scanned the surroundings, and then looked at the clock. It was still 4 p.m, everyone was definitely still outside, busy with their schedule. You dropped your coffee and cake on living room table, sighing. Being alone in that kind of dorm gave you weird feeling – there was nobody to talk to and you didn’t know what to do.
You decided to take a bath before enjoying your treat. After having a pleasant warm shower, you dressed up and walked to living room. You couldn’t wait to enjoy the cheesecake while watching your favorite TV show. “Self-indulging is necessary sometimes…” you thought, smiling happily as you hopped to the living room.
But your smile faded as you enter the living room to find a boy sitting comfortably on the couch. You remembered that you need someone to talk to, and you felt a slight relief in your chest. You almost greeted him when your gaze sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter