Approval

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changkyun rubbed his palms together, nervous. His hyungs – Shownu, Minhyuk, and half-awake Hyungwon were sitting around him, waiting for explanation. Kihyun, Joohen, and Wonho were too tired to stay awake and decided to go straight to bed after throwing some questions at the maknae. The silence was a bit awkward with Jooheon’s snoring and clock ticking in the background.

“So what’s your plan?” Minhyuk asked abruptly and Shownu eyed Minhyuk. “I’m the one who supposed to ask first.”

“Make it quick, guys,” Hyungwon’s left leg was already in dreamland, he just needed to take another step from completely asleep.

Changkyun sighed. He had some plans in his head, everything was already on the tip of his tongue, but he didn’t know where to start. He was also still worried because Shownu didn’t talk much. The leader was quieter than usual and it made Changkyun uneasy. If he took a wrong move, everything would fall apart before he even started.

So he took a deep breath before started speaking.

“I always wanted to express my feeling to her, but I think she’s not ready yet…” he paused, “and I’m not ready yet.” He looked at Minhyuk and Hyungwon with a small smile on his face “If it’s not because Minhyuk and Hyungwon hyung’s prank, I don’t think I would spend time with her today.”

Minhyuk grinned, “You should thank us later.”

“Thank you hyung,” Changkyun casually replied.

“No fun,” Minhyuk groaned. “At least buy us food, grilled meat would be great.”

“I’ll cook ramen for you guys tomorrow,” Changkyun laughed, “don’t tell Wonho hyung, we’ll use his stock.”

“Eey…”

“I hear you guys!” Wonho answered from under the blanket, speaking with muffled voice. “Touch my ramen if you want to feel my wrath.”

After saying that, he went back to sleep.

“Wrath? Do you mean whines?” Hyungwon chuckled.

Everyone chuckled and the interruption slightly reduced the tense. Shownu focused back at Changkyun and his expression was serious again.

“If that so…” Shownu rubbed his palms together. “Why are you still doubt?”

Changkyun sighed, his facial muscles stiffened, “I don’t think your sister is ready for this, and…” the maknae lifted his head, “you don’t look happy about this, hyung.”

“About the fact that you like my sister?” Shownu raised one of his eyebrows.

Changkyun nodded. “You looked upset.”

And suddenly Shownu burst out laughing. He was really laughing. Minhyuk and Hyungwon looked at each other, confused.

Shownu’s laughter slowly turned into small chuckles, he shook his head, amused. “You know that I always support and respect your decision, as much as I respect my sister’s choice. Why do you think that I’m upset about it?” he asked.

“B, but…” pure confusion was written on the maknae’s face. His small eyes blinked repeatedly.

“I know that you like my sister, I always know,” Shownu smiled, and turned his gaze towards Hyungwon and Minhyuk. “I’m upset because the two of you didn’t tell me your plan. I’m your leader for God’s sake, don’t let me be the last person to know about things related to my group and sister. Count me in. If you told me earlier, I certainly wouldn’t be panic when Changkyun disappeared and shocked to find him sleeping side by side with my sister. Give mercy to my heart,” he nagged.

Minhyuk rubbed his nape,” hehehe. Sorry, hyung.”

Changkyun was still dumbfounded, “You know about it? How come?”

“Brother’s instinct,” Shownu casually replied.

Changkyun wanted to jump out of the dorm’s window at the moment. You alone were enough to confuse his sharp brain and your brother added the confusion with his unpredictable reaction. Out of seven billion human beings in this world, there wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter