Visitor

(NOT A) PERFECT GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, you guys have made up?” Changkyun asked Minhyuk before taking the last gulp of his morning coffee. They were walking to your room after having breakfast. Minhyuk chuckled. His bright smile had come back to his face. “I can’t stay mad for a long time, you know, it makes me crazy.”

“And you looked depressed, hyung,” Changkyun chuckled. “I’m glad that you and Miyoung get back together.”

“You can’t stay mad to a person you care the most,” Minhyuk replied. He turned to Changkyun and his gaze turned serious. “How about you?”

“Me?”

“Yeah, you,” Minhyuk nudged the maknae’s waist. “Tell me your plan.”

“Ah…” Changkyun scratched his nape, “actually I was thinking about telling her my feeling, but I don’t know how to.”

Minhyuk tapped his chin, “I think you have to wait for the right time, don’t rush things.”

“But they haven’t officially broken up. There are chances for them to make up,” Changkyun sighed, tossing his coffee cup to trash bin. “And I’m not sure about her feeling towards me. I think I’m just a little brother for her.”

Minhyuk took the last gulp of his coffee and tossed the empty cup to the trash bin before speaking, “if you don’t tell her, you will never know,” he draped his arm around Changkyun’s shoulder, smirking, “I’m pretty sure that she likes you too, trust me.”

Blood crept underneath Changkyun’s cheeks, making him redden in embarrassment. He shook his head and shoved Minhyuk away from him. The older one laughed at the maknae’s reaction, shaking his head in amusement.

They were about to open the door when Hyungwon opened it from inside. He looked down- with a ring box in his hand. Hyungwon’s and Changkyun’s eyes met; a small smile formed in his face before he walked away. Minhyuk blinked, nudging the maknae who was still dumbfounded. “That ring box… don’t tell me that he tried to propose-“

“No,” Changkyun cut Minhyuk’s sentence, “Yoora noona kept the ring for him, I saw the box once when I entered her room,” Changkyun bit his lower lip, “She returned the ring to him.”

“It means…” Minhyuk rubbed his hands together, “they’ve officially broken up. Now there’s nothing to stop you from getting her, Kkukkung-ah, fighting!” Minhyuk jumped in excitement.

Changkyun’s lips pursed into a smile. His time had come and he got a bigger chance to confess his feelings to you. His palms were sweating from nervousness and his heart was pounding in the ribcage. He was about to enter your room when he felt taps on his shoulder.

He turned around to see the person and his smile faded. There stood two men, both of them were neat and gorgeous. One of them had a flower bouquet in his hands and Changkyun recognized the guy.

Key.

Key cleared his throat to get Changkyun’s attention. “Excuse me, do you know where Yoora’s room?”

Changkyun blinked, “ah… it’s here,” he gestured his hand to the door of your room. Key smiled and thanked him before entering your room with his friend. Changkyun’s face fell, he completely forgot that he still got one rival.

Your boss.

Minhyuk frowned, “who’s that?”

“Noona’s boss,” Changkyun breathed out. “They spent a lot of time together and I think he likes her too…”

“If he does, you’re hopeless then,” Minhyuk laughed, “he looks much better than you. Not to mention he looks so rich.”

Changkyun glared at Minhyuk.

“Hyung, please. You’re not helping.”

Minhyuk laughed, giving the maknae pats on his back, “I’m just kidding. He’s just visiting, don’t take it too seriously.”

Changkyun secretly hoped that Minhyuk was right.

 

 

  30 minutes ago.

You were enjoying your breakfast on bed when Hyungwon entered. You put the tray aside and wiped your mouth as he sat on the chair beside you. You cleared your throat, attempting to look as calm as possible. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter