Chapter 2: Disappointment.

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Chanwoo was even able to make back in time for the room, the monitor that shows the sign of Sua's heart beats repeatedly changing up and down.

Her heart started beating fast and then all of a sudden the vital sign went flat and a long 'beep' echoed through the room.

That was the sound that shocked every single of them in the room.

Their eyes widen and almost popped out of their socket as they went closer to Sua to call her to wake, but it didn't help.

As soon as the doctor and nurses came into the room with Chanwoo, the doctor immediately performed CPR on Sua while some nurses assisted the doctor and the other asked iKON and Sujeong to wait outside the room.

They obediently listen to the nurses as they thought they would be a disturbance to them when they were trying to rescue Sua even though they were extreme worried and wanted to be Sua's side at the moment.

"What the just happened?! I thought she's waking up?!" Bobby bites his lips as he clenched his hands into the tight fist.

As for Hanbin, no word could describe how sorrow was him.

That moment when he saw Sua's finger moved, he thought she was waking up but instead, it seemed like it meant another thing.

'How could her vital sign just went flat like that?' Hanbin thought as he buried his face in his hands while he sat on the ground because his legs were too weak to handle the current situation.

No one expect such things to happen all of a sudden.

Everyone was in their hope, hoping that Sua would wake up even if they have to wait for another 10 years.

Sua was a strong and tough girl, they didn't even prepared themselves to be seeing Sua's vital sign went flat.

It was just too sudden  and no one could absorb the fact that was happening right now.

"Bobby?" Sua's mom ran with a face full of panicked when she received a call from Bobby that Sua was waking up. "How's Sua? What are you guys doing here?" her brow furrowed in confusion when she saw everyone was outside the room.

Bobby exhaled air of sorrows inside him before breaking the devasting news to his mom, he was pretty sure none of them would be happy to hear that news and no one would ever think that it would happen to someone like Sua.

"Eomma...." the moment Bobby called, his mom could feel something was wrong but she just kept telling herself she was being too paranoid. "Sua is fighting for her life now...." his words turned out like a whispered but clear enough for her to hear.

"W-what?" she stuttered from the shocking news. Fear and panic plague her mind, jostling her thoughts as she scrambled to get on her feet.

"Eomma!" Bobby immediately held onto her just in case her weakling wasn't strong enough to support her.

"Gwenchana?" Sujeong asked with concern and she nodded her head after gulping the thick lump down .

 

Soon, the doctor came out from the room and his face was unreadable, followed by the other nurses pushing the machines away out from the room.

Immediately iKON, Sujeong, and Ms. Kim ran to the doctor to ask about Sua.

Everyone held onto their breath because they were so afraid to hear things they didn't want to hear especially what just happened awhile ago.

"How's Sua?" Bobby asked anxiously.

"She woke up." The doctor changed his expression to a happy one before breaking the good news to all those anxious humans waiting outside the room.

Everyone released an air of relief through their nose and the tension that they had before were over, replaced by a fresh air of relief.

That flat vital sign really scared the hell out of everyone, but thank god nothing happened to Sua and instead, she woke up.

"You guys can go check on her now, but please give her some time because after all, she went into the coma for 2 years." the doctor said and stepped aside as the anxious human dashed into the room with the doctor following behind them in just in case they needed any help.

"Sua!" Every one of them chorused as they stepped into the room to see Sua opening her eyes.

She turned her head to the side slowly and her brow slowly formed into frowns.

She looked around her surrounding, not missing any piece of it before going back to look at her own brother and her mom.

"Eomma....Oppa...Where am I?" Sua asked weakly with a soft voice.

She didn't have much strength since she didn't eat for the past 2 years and all she energy that she had in her body were all from the IV drips.

"Sua, we are in the hospital now. Do you remember how you ended up in the hospital?" Bobby carefully asked as he bends himself lower so that he could meet the eye level of his sister.

Sua thought for awhile but there was no memory, it was like as if it was empty in her mind.

She shook her head lightly before turning her head to the other faces looking at her, she frowned at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter