Chapter 1: Two Years Later.

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 2 Years later....

"Hey, love." Hanbin excitedly called as he entered the room.

He was on his total new image as he wore a simple plain t-shirt with skinny jeans along with a red baseball jacket and a high-cut shoe.

He washed off his badass image, even though his face still shows a little, and he has nothing to do with those gang's businesses anymore ever since Sua went into a coma, he promised himself to stop all those gang s and only focus on studies and Sua.

He put down his backpack on the ground at the side before sitting at the chair beside Sua's bed.

He interlocked his hands with Sua's hand and gave a kiss at the back of her hand before beaming to her lying figure just like any other days ever since she was in a coma.

Sua had been in a coma for the past 2 years even though her condition was as good as new, but she just wasn't able to wake up.

In that 2 years, Hanbin never failed to visit Sua each and every single day to tell her what happened to him during the day.

He shared about his high school graduation, his college years and his projects even though he didn't know if Sua could hear him, but at least, he tried.

"You have not officially confess to my sister so don't call her love." Bobby pointed out as he put some fresh flowers in the vase.

"Whatever." Hanbin rolled his eyes and chuckled before staring back at Sua.

He would never grow tired of just looking at Sua like that even though she looked sick and pale.

"Sua...when are you going to wake up and see how Junhoe bullied me." Sujeong walked near to Sua as she pouted slightly.

"Bully you? Are you sure? I don't even have time to love you more." Junhoe put an arm around Sujeong's shoulder as he nuzzled his nose on her cheeks causing her to giggle a little.

The two became a pair around 1 year ago or more after Sujeong felt guilty about not stopping Sua from going after her stepmom the other day when the incident happened.

She felt like it was her fault and kept blaming herself.

In the end, Junhoe was the one by her side to give her strength to make her stop blaming herself.

They became closer especially when they got into senior years and eventually, Junhoe asked her out and ta-dah, a couple was born- JunSu couple.

"If you guys are going to act lovey dovey here, get out." Bobby glared at the two and immediately Junhoe let go of his hands as surrender.

"Aww... look, Bobby hyung is turning sour because Jaeyeon noona was mad at him." Donghyuk laughed. 

"Why? What happened?" Yunhyeong asked full with interest.

"Well, on Valentine Day, noona came back with a sulking face and she said Bobby hyung was a piece of ." Chanwoo shrugged.

"Lee Chanwoo! Will you just keep it to yourself?!" Bobby turned his eyes to a slit as he glared at his girlfriend's dongsaeng.

He dated Chanwoo's sister just 4 months ago after entering college.

She was his classmates and he developed feelings for her without knowing that Chanwoo and Jaeyeon were siblings.

"What? You're a jerk, to be honest. When are you going to ask for forgiveness? Valentine passed too long." Chanwoo pointed out.

"I'm working on it! Let her know it's worth to wait." Bobby smirked.

"It better be." Chanwoo warned his hyung.

Meanwhile, Hanbin found that their conversation was entertaining, he chuckled a little before turning his head back to Sua.

"You heard that Song Sua? All of them were busy dating....but you make me missed 2 Valentine Day. You owe me 2 days of chocolates." he pushed a strand of hair behind Sua as he smiled.

"Stop talking about chocolates, I hate chocolates now. I'll give you all the chocolates if you like it so much, I can help my sister to clear her debts as well." Bobby suggested and earned laughter from the other members especially Chanwoo.

He knew the fought of Bobby and his noona were all because of some chocolates. 

When Valentine was nearing, Jaeyeon learned how to bake chocolate lava cake for Bobby and Chanwoo witnessed how her sister put 110% heart into it.

Since Valentine fell on Sunday, Fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter