Last Wishes

Edge Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t want to be that fool again, Seul. I won’t give up on you even you set my life to the hell. I'm not a fool that used to let you go ever again.”

 

Mino hugged her even tighter to the point where Seulgi felt terribly suffocating.

 

"Mino don't do this to me." She pushed him away, but he was still holding on. "Don't make me choose."

 

Mino buried his head to Seulgi's shoulder, a place for him to lean on. After all, she'd always be a place for him to comeback. She was his home, his happiness, his pleasure and his sorrow.

 

"Don't give me up."

 

"Mino, I can't do this anymore. It is killing me. Seeing you hurt because of me it's killing me and it's made me feel sick because I don't even know whom I want between you two!" Seulgi hissed as she pushed Mino.

 

Her frustration and her despair had completely destroyed her terribly and Mino could see it between her clear eyes. Mino knew she had already tired of trying and it made him feel guilty, in other way around, he should let her stop, but if she did really stop then his world would be stopped too.

 

Please allow me to be a little bit selfish this time.

 

Mino reached out to Seulgi's cheek and it gently. As much as it brought so much warmness to her, she couldn't be swayed for his touch.

 

"Seulgi, let me convince you one more time, and I'll let you do whatever you want even it applies to let go of you in the end."

 

For the first time, she looked at him straight in the eyes. "I'll tell you when it comes."

 

***

 

A week had passed since she told Mino to give him another chance to convince her and since a week ago she hadn't even spoken to him or Jihoon. She completely ignored both of them, leaving both of that guy all clueless. She did not intend to do that, she was just not really sure about the choice she needed to make.

 

Did she really need to choose?

 

Seulgi stared unpleasantly at the eighth messages Mino had left today. Jihoon too, did the same thing like Mino. It had been his eleven attempt to call her today.

 

She didn't know on why she had an urge of running away.

 

"Your phone is ringing, unnie." Joy glanced at Seulgi, but Seulgi choose to ignore her by taking another shot of tequila.

 

Wendy interrupted her, "Stop it, you'll get wasted!" She examined her from head to toes, "Judging by your strange behavior, I believe something might be up."

 

Seulgi stared at her, uncomfortable of Wendy's big and curious eyes. "Tell me, is it Mino?"

 

"Or Jihoon?" Joy added, "Or maybe both?" Now, she corrected it.

 

Seulgi laughed, it made the later wondering. They were pretty sure that there was not something funny with their word earlier.

 

"I am such a ."

 

"Could you please be more specific?" Joy seemed irritated but she knew something was upsetting Seulgi right now. The last time she had seen Seulgi to be this vulnerable was on the day she left to Japan.

 

"You won't be leaving anymore, right, unnie?"

 

"Park Sooyoung, tell me, have you ever love someone in the same time?"

 

was agape, "No, of course not. If I ever had, all I need to is to be clear to whom I really want."

 

"The truth is, I can't be as clear as you, Joy. It seems that I've been living in grey area." Seulgi buried her face to her palm. "I think, I really do love both of them."

 

"You can't love two persons at the same time, Seulgi." Wendy sighed, just by looking at her expression everyone knew that she really concerned at Seulgi's issues. "You need to choose."

 

"I can't! I will be hurting one of them!"

 

"Then leave them both, for good."

 

Seulgi couldn't hold the tears she was holding on since then. A prick of tears had streamed down her cheeks. "I am doubting myself for that, Wendy."

 

"She's screwed up." Joy felt upset to see Seulgi suffered because of her own stupidity.

 

"I know, I'm stupid right?"

 

"Oh, for real you do, unnie!"

 

As Joy looked so mad, on the contrary, Wendy remained calm.

 

"You need to leave in order to know which person you can't live without, Seul." Wendy stareed deeply at her. "That's the only choice you have."

 

Seulgi sighed as she buried herself into a deep thought. Wendy was right, in the end she needed to choose, if she couldn't choose the only option to resolve all the thing she had done was only leaving both of them for good, for the sake of them.

 

"A love where no one gets hurt doesn't exist, Seul. That's the consequence we need when it comes of loving someone." Wendy voiced her thought that was striking Seulgi's thin and invisible wall, a wall that she had built to protect her from any pain she will face. She needed to accept that sometime a pain will always come, linger and eventually leave in life, but she forgot that a pain existed to make people stronger than ever.

 

***

 

Jihoon was completely aware that Seulgi was trying to avoid him in every possible ways. He'd been knew that she couldn't decide and he knew maybe, there was 50 percent of possibility for not being choosen by her. He didn't care about how much the possibilities he could earn. All he wanted to do was just seeing Kang Seulgi.

 

That was the thing that made him going to her place.

 

Seulgi was completely dumbfounded at the moment she lied her eyes on Jihoon before her eyes. Giving him her spare keys to her apartement was such a big mistake she had ever done, but then again, she didn't know that she would face this kind of ty state of mind.

 

"Seulgi, I'm sorry, you might be surprised to see me here." Jihoon's husky voice echoed in the air.

 

"Very much."

 

"You can't keep avoid me, Seul. This won't do anything good for both of us or maybe the third of us."

 

Seulgi started to get frantic as Jihoon finished his last sentences. She'd never been ready for this conversation, not when her heart had not even done to settle everything up.

 

"I can't do this, Jihoon-ah." Seulgi hisses, "I can't!"

 

Jihoon softened his expression as he reached out her arms, he caressed it and with that touch, all the hell broke loose. Seulgi cried her heart out. The moment their eyes met, Seulgi had realized that she would end up tearing apart this man good heart and she hated it.

 

"Is this really all that you want, Seul?"

 

"Jihoon, I know you may hate me, but I don't want this, I don't want you when I know that I'll be hurting him."

 

Jihoon pulled her closer into his chest and let her cry her heart out for a moment. None both of them were speaking. Jihoon had always been knew that this day would come, the moment when she first saw her was the day where he tried all the luck he might ever gain.

 

He knew he would never win this war, when a part of her was still fully occupied with Mino existence. Seulgi was just denying and surpressing her feeling to the point that it turned to hurt her greater than before.

 

"Seul, you know I always respect for whatever choice you'll ever made for yourself." Jihoon her tangled hair as he stared deeply into her bare soul, "If you look properly into your heart, you'll find the right answer for that, Seul."

 

"I know it, Jihoon. The only choice that I have is leaving you and Mino for good."

 

"Are you sure about that?"

 

Seulgi looked hesitated but at the end, she nodded her head. She wanted it and clear enough about her decision.

 

A faint and thin smile escaped from Jihoon's lips. Seulgi couldn't believe that she was about to break someone's heart and she needed to do that once more. It was Mino's; a guy that was constantly ripping her heart apart over the years.

 

"If that was your choice then I should understand it." Jihoon smiled genuinely. "I want you to be happy, Seul. I meant it, really." He continued and smiled again as he wiped Seulgi's tears at the corner of her eyes. "So, don't cry. I can bear the pain that I'm losing you, but I can't bear it when I see you cry like this."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter