For You (MinzyXyou)

One shots!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For You

MinzyXyou request from ChristainMora 

Hello again everyone! heres another request from ChristainMora with MinzyXyou. Hope you like it! and next I shall do mikochang request for MomoXyou!

Anyways enjoy and leave comments and request, have and aweseome day readers!!!! :)))))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"According to the news Minzy from 2ne1 is rumored to have left the company and the group, we wonder what the cause may be for M-" Minzy quickly close the TV as the screen turn black .

 

"Are you sure about this" YG said as he crossed his arms in front of him as Minzy turned away from the TV to face him "Are you sure about this?"

 

"Yes what else can I do" Minzy said with sad eyes "I rather do it for them"

 

"Minzy you're risking your career for that brat" YG said shaking his head "Minzy think about you future, I was suppose to release 2ne1 comeback, but this Y/N had to come in"

 

Minzy shook her head staring down her boss in the eye with the mention of her girlfriend in front of her.

 

"YG Oppa I love her, she's the whole world to me she supported me even before I started in this company and I would do anything to protect her then break up with her just because you don't want people finding out were dating and making a huge scandal causing you to drop sales in this company”

 

YG shook his head as he stood up holding onto Minzy shoulders before proceeding into the door opening it wide for Minzy to walk through.

 

"I hope you the best Minzy" YG said with sadness in his eye as Minzy when through before hearing from her boss whisper pass her "What a waste"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minzy is it true!" Dara said running towards the makane as she came to their dorm hugging her tightly as she quickly sobbed in her unnie arms "Are you leaving us"

 

Suddenly Bom and CL came to the living room seeing their makane in the arms of Dara as they rushed their way seeing Minzy with reddened eyes her makeup a mess.

 

"Minzy why are you leaving us" CL said as she wiped Minzy tears "What did YG oppa do?"

"N-nothing" Minzy said turning her face away from the leader.

 

"You're lying" Bom said hugging the Makane "Just tell us we're always here of you"

"A-alright" Minzy said taking a deep breath.

 

Flashback 1 week ago

 

"Minzy do you know why you are here" YG oppa said his hands on his desk as Minzy sat quietly.

 

"No I don't" Minzy said nervously.

 

"Well some employees of mine noticed you being close to a girl, hmmm what was her name Y/N " YG said as Minzy eyes wide.

 

"I don't know what your talking about" Minzy said back "They must of mistaken me for someone else"

 

YG chuckled before pulling out his phone showing Minzy the pictures of her kissing a certain girl on the lips one yesterday that evening when Y/N and her were on a date celebrating their coming year anniversary.

 

"H-"

 

"Save it Minzy I came here to tell you to break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter