Thunderstorms (NayeonXyou)

One shots!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thunderstorms

(NayeonXyou) request by aeternus

 

Hello guys, omg sorry for the late story I just finished my highschool classes and finailzed my requirements for univeristy. SO i'm free to write wooooooo!!! I'm kinda stuck on my plots for your guys request so please me paitent the next fanfic i'll be worrking on is a request by j2j2c6y1 (SanaXyou) Anyways enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naeyeon like any typical day was watching her love one from afar. She could hear her friends chatting beside her about the newest fashion and about catching up on the episode of Game of Thrones, however Naeyeon couldn't hear any of it. She was to focused on watching _____ her crush in the corner of her eye talking and laughing with her friends from afar. The way she laughed, and her smile make Nayeon go crazy and she didn't know why, just one day ____ came into their school as an exchange student and the moment ____ smiled at Nayeon she instantly took her heart away.

 

Suddenly Naeyeon could feel light tapping on her cheek before her thoughts were interrupted bringing her focus back to her friends.

 

"You ok Nayeon unnie" Sana said

 

"Oh yeah totally ok" Nayeon responded with a thumbs up "i'm good"

 

"Didn't seem that way" Jeongyeon smirked "You were looking at ____ weren't you"

Nayeon instantly shook her head side to side, a tint of red on her cheeks.

 

"W-what of course not h-haha"

 

Jeongyeon just laughed with Sana chuckled a bit joining Jeongyeon. Suddenly Dahyun sat down eating her lunch before noticing the two laughing.

 

"Woah what did I miss?" Dayun asked taking a huge bite from her sandwick.

 

"Little miss Nayeon here was looking at ____,our unnie is growing up" Jeongyeon said pretending to wipe her tears away earning her a punch in the shoulder by Nayeon.

 

"I wasn't i swear" Nayeon replied before Dayun looked at ___ then her again before lightly patting the older one on the shoulders.

 

"Unnie don't be shy and you better act fast, because I can see Mina getting a head start before you.

 

They all turned their heads to see ___ friend Mina taking her arms and linking it with hers. Out of nowhere Mina kissed ____ on the cheek making the younger one instantly blush from her actions hiding her face with her hands to cover her now red face from her friends as they laughed at the two interaction. Nayeon tightened her grip on her fist as she watched Mina and ___ acting like a couple, making her blood boil. Suddenly she felt a hand on hers, she looked up to see Sana.

 

"It ok Nayeon just try to get ___ to notice you, your popular also"

"How! it's so hard ___ like the most popular girl in our school, she has high academic average, not to mention she's plays so much sports which she's really good at and i'm beyond her standards" Nayeon sighed looking back at ____ and Mina "She's better off with Mina"

 

"Hey don't say that" Dahyun said slapping the older on the forehead "You and ___ are friends already, heck I even saw ___ glance at you once in awhile in class"

 

"Yeah, but not as close as them" Nayeon responded pointing to Mina and ___ "And plus she probably looking at Mina she's sit right beside me remember”.

 

She sighed at how low her chances are with ___. suddenly Jeongyeon clapped her hands together getting everyone attention. She suddenly pulled Sana and Dahyun away from older one earning a questioning look from their unnie. She brought the pair into the quiet hallway as she faced the two.

 

"Guys I have a plan" Jeongyeon said smirking while the other two looked at each other wondering what Jeongyeon plan was "I know how to get these two together"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a week later

 

"Where the heck is Jeongyeon can't she open the door i'm freezing in here" Dahyun said knocking the door again. "JEONGYEON UNNIE OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR ME AND NAYEON HERE HAVE BEEN STAND HE- Oh there you are"

 

Jeongyeon shuffled her hair before letting the two in apologizing for now opening the door right away.

 

"Sorry I was cooking make yourself at home, the living room just ahead"

 

She suddenly dashed off into the kitchen as Nayeon looked around her friends house admiring how she changed the layout of her house the last time she came here. Walking closer to the living her suddenly saw Sana talking to someone she hasn't seen before. was she Jeongyeon friend, probably? Nayeon though before Dahyun suddenly ran towards the pair.

 

"Omg ___ I didn't know you would be here?" Dahyun said before running up to her and back hugging ___.

 

Nayeon was shocked, ___ here in the same room as her, but why. Nayeon then hear ___ laughing as she tried to take Dahyun off. She never hear such beautiful laughing in her life, but still Nayeon was ultimately confused on why she was here, but she was also happy the Mina wasn't around to cling onto ___ all the time.

 

"Oh hey Nayeon unnie" ___ said a slight blush appearing on her cheek "Take a seat"

"O-oh ok" Nayeon said sitting in front of two with Dahyun right beside her.

 

The group chatted a bit as Nayeon just sat there looking at ___ once in a while, stealing glances at the younger girl before focusing her attention back to the group conversation. She thought she could see ___ blush a bit as she looked at ___ from time to time, maybe it's her imagination.

"Oh ___ I didn't you were coming" Dahyun said out of the blue

 

"Oh Jeongyeon asked me to come and I had nothing else to do" ___ replied “I wanted to invite Mina, but she was sick her told me to apologize for her absence”

 

“At least she not here, must be a miracle of something” Nayeon thought putting her invisible fist in the air

 

"OHHH Mina huh” Sana asked nudging the younger girl in the shoulders “So are you two dating beacuse I know S- OUCH”

 

Nayeon suddenly kick Sana on the knee as she glared at her japanese friend before ___ chuckled a bit.

 

“Well” ___ said trailing off a bit

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter