Giving Up For Good

One shots!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giving up for good

 

    Wizards didn’t really know about the human world, all they only knew about ghouls: witches and goblins and all sorts of things, but not humans no, no, no not humans. The only thing they learned is humans can’ be trusted with secrets of magic… But was it true…? Tiffany thought as she rushed to the silent streets. Speeding through the cold chilling night, with only her pair of skinny jeans, shirt and a thin jacket, as she looked up to see the leaves dance gently down as it fell off the tips of the branches.

 

“Tiffany come on!” her dad called half way across the street.

 

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” Tiffany yelled back as she rushed to catch up.

 

Tiffany looked up into the sparking burning lights as it danced in the night sky. Seeing her icy breath, she ran, her heart beat beating twice as fast, struggling to catch up. Standing in front of her parents, Tiffany tried to catch her breath, her hands on her knees with her father suitcase beside her.  Mr. Hwang pulled tiffany to her feet before Ms. Hwang pulling Tiffany into a random hug.

 

“Mom..U-mm.. you’re killing me” Tiffany said gasping for air.

 

“Sorry, sweetheart” Ms. Hwany said, patting Tiffany heart affectionately.

 

An hour past and Tiffany family finally arrived at their house. They started arranging their things with a little magic here and there, back and forth, but mostly Tiffany parents did the work as she watched in amazement as each item was put in place. Finally after all the work was done Tiffany climbing up to her room, laying down feeling the sounds of the cool wind, looking up to her white ceiling. Closing her eyes hearing the traffic below her and the soft laughter of her parents voices. Slowing she started to fall asleep into a deep slumber, thinking, wondering what her new life was going to be in the new world.

 

The next day came and things didn’t change that much, waking up at 6:00am, working on her magic lessons, but they only thing that was that she was finally going to a human school! Tiffany couldn’t believe that she was going to a human school. She learned in her old school that humans couldn’t be trusted and her friends confirmed it also…

 

Flashback 2 days ago

 

“EHHH human world!” Hyoyeon said loudly

 

Tiffany nodded, watching her best friends whispering to each other about the sudden news.

 

“Are you sure you want to go?” Sooyoung said with a serious face

 

“Why not? it's a new experience and I think I’m ready to finally explore you know?” Tiffany said with a smile on her face “Plus I might meet my one to be you know! How exciting is that!”

 

“Unnie, you know that you should never trust humans” Seohyun said “Right unnies?”

 

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and nodded there heads, Tiffany let out a small sigh. She always knew that humans shouldn’t be trusted, but were they all bad? it scared Tiffany that maybe one day her powers would be known and that she would break the most important law in the wizard law NEVER EVER EXPOSE YOU POWERS TO ANYONE. However it was her dream to come to the human world, she had to take a chance she knew that humans weren’t as bad as everyone said she had to take the chance whatever it was.

 

Flashback ends

 

School was about to start and no one didn’t find Tiffany as someone weird. Her new teacher Mr. Soo Man, a middle aged man introduced the class to Tiffany, everyone stared with gleaming eyes when Mr. Soo Man was introducing a new student.

 

“Everyone please take care of Tiffany Hwang” He said to the class “Tiffany you can take you seat at the empty seat”

 

Tiffany bowed slightly before taking her seat, she looked over to her right to see the most beautiful girl, her hair was like golden yellow and she looked shorter than Tiffany, but her face was like what artist would call a work of art. Her cheeks slightly turned a rosy pink, noticing their eyes connect.

 

“Hmm… Hi, the name Tiffany” She said nervously

 

“Hi, I’m Kim Taeyeon, nice to finally meet you Tiffany” She said with a shy smile.

 

Tiffany blushed slightly looking at the ground a small smile on her lips. At lunched her got to know Taeyeon better, she was a year older than then Tiffany about 21, while Tiffany herself was 20, they were both taking the same courses in University and it was a that she had someone on the first day. After 8 hours of class Tiffany couldn’t stop looking at Taeyeon, she didn’t know why, but she felt a strong attraction to the small girl. The bell went off as the students started to rush out of the building packing their things to get home. Apparently Tiffany didn’t hear the bell ring as she watched Taeyeon in front of her packing her things.

 

“Are you going to go home Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked with a concerned look on her face “Are you ok? you seem out of it right now?”

 

Tiffany shook her head mentally getting out of her day dream.

 

“Hmm… yeah I was just going now haha” She said nervously

 

“Well, umm I was wondering… do you want to walk home with me?” She asked with a sudden blush. Tiffany was shocked about the sudden confession, but she couldn’t.

 

“Sorry, but I’m going somewhere after” Tiffany said with a sad face

 

“Ohh.. really, ok maybe next time if that alright?” She said with a shy smile walking away slowly.

 

Tiffany heart sank as she looked at taeyeon, damn if only she didn’t tell her parents she would be home straight away, well maybe it was ok if she was a bit late right? well it was her first day in University in the human world and she could make up an excuse about it.

 

“Taeyeon… actually forgot about the place I was going to go, is it still ok if I walk home with you still?” Tiffany said with a small blush.

 

Taeyeon turned around a huge smile on her lips, grabbing Tiffany hand.

 

“It’s fine with me let's go!” She said laughing a bit.

 

Tiffany hear a laugh as pure and sweet as Taeyeon, what was the feeling she had in her chest? Tiffany shook her head forgetting about the feeling her had, she just enjoyed the moment walking home with the first human she ever had contact with.

 

After about the few weeks of being the human world she and Taeyeon became inseparable to each other, they always walked home with each other everyday. Then a few months passed by and Tiffany feelings for Taeyeon grew the feeling in her chest was so unbearably she felt like she would burst in any second when she was near Taeyeon, she always felt the strong connection with Taeyeon and she finally realized it was love. Taeyeon was the closest friend she had in this new world. Tiffany knew all of Taeyeon likes and dislikes and she knew how much she loved magic, especially her love with wizards. She would always hear Taeyeon tell Tiffany about how she finished her favourite book Harry Potter. Tiffany could only nod, but it hurt her that she couldn't tell Taeyeon that she, herself was a wizard. Taeyeon trusted her with all her darkest secrets, but Tiffany herself couldn’t, she didn't want to get in trouble she couldn’t even tell her feeling to Taeyeon. She just couldn’t, she didn’t want to risk Taeyeon knowing what she really is, especially what the Wizard Government would do to her.. all the stories she heard about how Wizards told about themselves to the human world, all the horrible things she heard about what they do to them and to the ones they told.. she couldn’t risk it... she just couldn’t…

 

“Hey Fany” Taeyeon called to Tiffany from behind hugging the taller girl

 

“T-Taeyeon” Tiffany said with a shudder turning around to face the shorter girl in front of her.

 

“Let's go home together! I know this new Cafe that Yoona and Yuri told me we should go!” She said shyly a blush forming on her cheeks.

 

“Oh Taeyeon.. hmmm.. sorry I can’t go with you today, my parents are going to pick me up later” Tiffany said with sad eyes watching Taeyeon nod her head in sadness.

 

“Oh.. well it's ok let's go tomorrow then!” She said before kissing Tiffany cheek “You have to promise me tomorrow ok?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter