Often pt. 1 (Taeny)

One shots!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story will have two parts to it this is the first part! enjoy!~ Please comment below and you can ask me for request also! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What he actually broke up with you?" My best friend Yuri asked with disbelief in her eyes "He's such a !"

I nodded drinking the mocha coffee I ordered as we sat outside the cafe. She seemed like her wanted to punch someone at the moment when I told her about the shocking news.

"Its fine Yuri.." I said trying to calm her down "I already knew he going to break with me"

"Well because we saw him, cheating a few days go!" She yelled at me "I swear guys these day are just worthless jerks!"

I laughed at her comments. She pouted at me before playfully slapping my arm.

"Mou! Taeyeon!" She said out loud "Why are you laughing!  This is a serious topic, you just broke up! aren't you suppose to be crying right now and you suppose to be like"Yuri I’m sad" while I reply saying "Forget about him! There are plenty of fish in the sea!"

I laughed again at her cheesy comment, she pouted again before actually slapping me on the forehead this time. I yelled in pain holding my now redden forehead. Well to be honest I cried 2 days straight when he broke with me, and I would always cry myself to sleep. I faked a smile at Yuki, remembering the unpleasant memories.

"I'm fine Yuri" 

"Your not I can tell you're lying!" She yelled 

"No I'm fi-"

"Kim Taeyeon" she said raising her voice at me "Were not friends for nothing! and drop the, I'm tough act! I know you're lying to me"

"Well ok fine I did cry for 2 days straight, but I'm fine now" I said still faking a smile at her "I'm ok now, really"

She sighed before looking back at me with a smile.

"Well, it’s his fault for losing such a beautiful and wonderful person in his life!" She said "Well since you're just broke up.. lets go to the club!"

"Huh?" I question "A club, really Yuri when I just broke up"

"Well yah!" She said cheerfully "Why not! When Jessica and me are fighting going to the club calms me down! Also you might take your mind off of him"

I placed my hand on my chin before my invisible bread. 

"Well ok" I said as we stood up leaving the bill on the table with our money, exiting the cafe "I haven't been at a club since college..."

"Thats the spirit!" Yuri said happily wrapping her arms with mine "I know a good club nearby!"

"Well ok, lets go later today" I said

3 hours later 

Me and Yuri arrived at our destination club SM. Yuri seemed excited to go as we drove there. The club seemed to be packed with people inside from college students to adults in their early 20s to 30s. We both wore dress that ended at our knees. Yuri wore a strapless red dress, her hair in an up do bun as she wore diamond earing to complete the look. I wore a black sleeves dress. My hair was curled a bit at my ends with my left side of my hair in a small braid top off with a cute black bow. When we arrived Yuri quickly ran up to the dance floor when she heard her favorite song playing leaving me now all alone at the bar. Why did she just leave me! Fricking Yuri..

"One more glass please " I said as the bartender gave me my 4th cup of alcohol

I quickly drank the liquid down in one go, before dropping my cup down. I sighed looking at my watch to see that one-hour has passed since I came here. This club isn't helping me forget about him at all!! Aaaa Taeyeon he been playing with you with another girl! Why do u still think about him!

", I can't seem to forget about him" I said under my breath "Damn it, I thought this would take my mind off of him.."

I then felt someone taking a seat next to me. I looked up to see a handsome looking face staring at me before. She wore a furry white coat top off with a red dress that had a little slit on right side exposing her smooth legs, her hair done in curls as it hanged on the left side of her face. I blushed at her appearance. She eye smiled at me before turning her head to the bartender.

"Two glasses of beer for me and her" she said

She turned her head towards me before placing as hand on her cheek.

"Why so sad?" She asked “You're suppose to have fun, It a club for a reason”

I seemed to answer her back rather quickly with a distasteful look on my face.

"I just broke up with my bf" I said laughing "Trying to drinking my sadness down"

She chucked a bit before our drink arrived. I drank the content down again in one go. I could sense her eyes widen on how fast I drank it.

"Wow you drink faster than me" She said smiling at me "You shouldn't drink that much, someone might use you to your advantage, if you're drunk"

I looked at her as she continued to grin back at me. I sense she was hitting on me for some weird reason.

"Well I'm guessing you're trying to hit in me" I replied “Since I look drunk and I keep telling the truth out loud about my ing stupid boyfriend, cheating with me with a ing ..”

"Well maybe I am!~" She replied before leaning into my ear "If you want me to, I'll be my pleasure to take full advantage of you"

I blushed at her comment as she pulled away. She laughed a bit before leaning her body closer to mine. OMG why is she so close! She smells good and she looks so y with her dress.. OMG what are you saying! Taeyeon You like guys remember! I must be really drunk from all that al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter