Often pt. 2 (Taeny)

One shots!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello I just wanted to say to all the people who read my fanfics i'm truly happy!! i'll try to write as much as I can! anyways enjoy the last chapter to Often! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “I swear Taeyeon, you need to stop hanging out with Tiffany!” Yuri yelled at me as we were walking home from work  “She using you for ! I can’t believe you're still seeing each other for 4 weeks now!! I also can’t believe you even agreed to do this sort of thing often, when you know deep down this is wrong!!”


I sighed, of course I know its wrong, but I can't seem to stop myself from doing it no matter how hard I try. She has this sort of force inside me that makes me do these things with her, even though I know it was wrong to begin with.

“Well aren’t I using her also?” I questioned, “Aren’t I using her to get my stupid ex out of my head”

“But Tae, she’s a freaking monster!” Yuri replied as we entered my house “She s every girl and guy she finds interesting, and then throws them away like trash! Heck she even tried to hit on me in the club before! ON ME! When I was dating Sica! She just gets people to fall for her and she flirts with them, then takes advantage of them!”

Yuir continued ranting about me and Tiffany again as I popped a new bottle of wine filling two glasses. When Yuri finally stopped talking her silently sat down on my couch with her arms crossed. I walked toward her, handing her glasses as she muttered a quick thanks to me. I sat beside her as we drank the liquid down. 

“Tae I’m just worried about you ok?” Yuki said “Tiffany is a dangerous person.. Please just don’t fall in love with her, when you know full well she just using you..”

“Thanks Yuri..” I said slapping her arm playfully before smiling bitterly to myself “I’ll try not to..”

Two days later

“.. I need to stop this..” I said under my breath as I got out of Tiffany bed

For the last couple of weeks, I been willing coming back to her place every time my ex came to my mind. She been my sort of relief in a way and for her, she's just using me to please her ually intentions. I quickly got dressed before heading down stairs. It been like a daily routine for me, going to Tiffany house, having , then waking up in the morning to make breakfast for us before I would head home to go to work. I looked through her fridge again seeing only boxes of boxes of leftover food.. she must have bought these at some fast food places. I sigh quickly grabbing a couple of eggs and a can soup that I found laying around.

"Well... better than nothing "

I started making us soup and egg, I could hear the sound of the food cooking, filing the silent room. As I was frying the egg, I suddenly felt slender arm wrapped around my waist.

"Umm!!~ Smells good Tae Tae" Tiffany said placing her chin on my shoulder "Want me to help you?"

I shook my head before placing the egg on each of our plate, I slightly turned around to face her holding both of our plates of food.

"You could help me take this to the dinner table, if you don't mind" I replied "I'm almost done with the soup, till be ready in 3 minutes"

"Sure thing!" Tiffany said cheerfully taking the plates from my head before sneaking a quick kiss on my cheek.

I blushed a bit at her action before she left the kitchen. I turned around trying to focus my attention on the food, then the kiss Tiffany gave me. After I made the soup we silently ate. I could feel her gaze on me as we ate our food as I tried my best not to look at her in the eye. When we finish our food I quickly stood up taking the plates of food to the sink before taking my bag that was hanging from the chair.

"Well I better go.." I said 

Just as I was about to leave the kitchen I could feel Tiffany sender arms wrapped around my waist again. I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

"Wait, don't leave me" she said in an almost desperate tone "I need you still"

Saying that again she's always telling me every night that she loves me.. need me.. but what I'm I to you really? a toy to play with and be thrown away?.. well I'm doing that to you in a way, using you also..

"Not now Tiff.." I replied, "I need to go home… I have work after.."

"No" She whispered into my ear “I want you now”

She quickly turned me around kissing me forcefully against the wall. I kissed her back with the same force letting her hands roam around my body. I moaned a bit between kisses, before she broke off leaning her forehead with mine.

".. Taeyeon I want you again.." she said breathlessly "So badly"


She quickly crashed her lips on mine again, wrapping my arms around her neck, pulling her closer to deepen our kiss and after a few minutes of kissing I pulled away. She carried me upstairs to her room again as we had our sort of morning . After our heated intimate exchange, I left Tiffany house to get ready to go to work like always. When I finished my business at home I went straight to work, I entered the building taking my seat in my office. As I entered, Yuri came also behind me, knocking at my door before coming in.

"You're late again Kim Taeyeon" Yuri said 

"Yah, Yah and You'll give me a lecture again, like yesterday about how bad Tiffany is blab blab"

I could hear Yuri sigh a bit taking a seat on the chair in front of me.

"I not going to anymore Tae" Yuki said in a serious tone "You can do whatever you want, this is your life, not mine"

I turned towards her raising my eyebrow at her in disbelief. Did she just say she not lecturing me anymore? This isn't the Yuri I know, she should be talking nonstop about me being late again and about Tiffany.

"Yuri are you ok?" I asked leaning on my desk to place a hand on her forehead "You're not sick right?"


She lightly pulled my hand away, sighing to herself.

"Tae i’m serious.. i’m not going to babysit you about your problems anymore" she said before standing up "Taeyeon.. please don't go running to me about Tiffany leaving you when I told you millions of times about her.. I don't want you to get hurt again"

Yuri right.. I always go running to her when something happens..  she must be tried of my childish action by now. I’m so stupid aren’t I; being with Tiffany hahah… I’m pathetic...

"I'm sorry Yuri.." I replied just as she was about to leave my office "I’m sorry for being a ed up friend.."
 

She smiled to me bitterly before replying.

"It’s fine ...were friends for a reason Tae, I'll always be here for you... It's just, you have to fix your own problems for once that’s all"

"Thanks Yuri" I said "For taking my crap everyday"

She laughed a bit at my comment. 

"Haha, well thanks for taking my crap when me Sica fight" 

We laughed a bit before she left my office…. I sighed leaning my chair back, looking up at the ceiling. I remember all the things Yuri told me about Tiffany, all the things she done to girls in the past. I felt a small tucked in my heart knowing that soon, Tiffany will let me go like she does countless of times with other people.

".. I can't believe I fell for you" I said to myself placing my hands on my face "After knowing that we just used each other..."

2 week later

It’s been a 2 weeks since me and Tiff had . It must be that she found some else to around with. I also can't believe after she left, I felt like crap like when me and broke up. I'm a ed up person right? Loving a person I know fully well, who’s just using me for ually pleasure and now here I am, at the bar again drinking my problems away.

"I ing hate life" I said to myself drinking down my last glass of alcohol before heading home.

As I was walking home. I noticed a familiar figure in the distance, but they weren't alone. I stopped a bit to see the person was Tiffany and someone else I didn’t seem to know. I quickly hid behind a vending machine watching them for a bit.

"Come on Tiffany lets got to my house" A guy said, before putting her arms around Tiffany

"I can’t wait for that to happen Nickhun~” Tiffany said kissing the guy on the cheek.

 
I felt a furry of angry building up inside me, watching Tiffany kissing Nickhun. I quickly ran up to the couple before pulling them away from their kiss. I saw Tiffany eyes widen when she say me in disbelief as Nickhun glared at me.

"Tae ...w-why are you here?" She questioned

I didn’t replied to her, but slapped her across the face. 

"What the are you doing!" Nickhun said before slapping me also "What wrong with you!"

I death glared at him as he back a bit from us. I turned my attention back to Tiffany, who was still shocked about the slap. 

"You're a ed up person you know" I said bitterly 

She turned towards me before angrily grabbing my coat jacket.

"Well you're ed up as well Taeyeon" she replied back

I laughed at her comment before pushing myself away from her laughing like a crazy person. 

"HAHAHA!" I said laughing out loud "Were the same aren't we? Using people to rid of your problems of life I’m a right Tiff?"


Tiffany looked down a bit as I could see the Nickhun tied to comfort her, but Tiffany pushed him away.

"What do you ing want... Taeyeon!” She yelled 

"I want you to take my feeling for you away from me!" I yelled " I ing don’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter