Your Move (SanaXyou)

One shots!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your move

Request by j2j2c6y1 (SanaXyou)

 

Hello everyone I'm back! sory for the ling wait and here is j2j2c6y1 request! I tried finding a ending that kinds fits this story, but I hope you guys enjoy I tired my best with this and I will do ChristainMora request with MinzyXyou

ALSO big thanks to everyone who read  my one shot stories i'm so happy people actually read it and enjoy everyone have a nice day!!!!!!! :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't you just tell her it's bothering you?"

"I can't Momo I don't want to lose her and beside i'm ok I get to see her after school and stuff" ___ said as she stared at Sana who were 2 tables away from her.

 

"That what I mean ___" Momo said in frustration "She nice to you after school when all her friends aren't around, but when she in school in her classes she acts like your don't even exist heck she even glared at you in the hallway and remember that one time when you bumped into her and she literally called you names! LIke WTF"

 

___ sighed Momo was right Sana did act like that. When Sana confessed her feelings to the her she felt a rush of happiness, but as weeks gone by she noticed how the older on keep her skinship to herself when she was in school and didn't even bother to wave to her when they pass eachother at the hallway. The only interaction they had outside was through text and the only skinship they would ever get was through closes door. ___ knew that it must be because of how popular Sana is she like an idol at her university get grades amazing looks and not to mention a great body and she knew the older one didn't want to ruin her statues just dating a mere average looking student with no specially talents.

 

"Just face it ___ break up with her" Momo said with sadness in her eyes "She just hiding you in the dark like a toy and you're my best friends I don't want to see you like this broken"

 

___ sighed

 

"I can't bring myself to, I love her to much...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

 

___ opened the door to Sana apartment, before meeting the sound of the tv the familiar voices of the running man cast playing in the background as she heard slight laughter though the living. She peeked through dropping her bag on the floor.

 

"Oh you're here!" Sana said as she stood up from the couch taking ___ bangs away from her face to give a light kiss on the cheek "I thought you would be home by 5?"

"Sorry coach told us to stay longer for dance practice" ___ said as she hugged sana "I missed you"

 

Sana giggled before hugging her back

 

"i missed you too, come on this episode is funny" Sana said taking ___ hand as she lead them to the couch. The younger one head was on Sana shoulder as the two enjoyed the funny moments on the screen. After a few more shows that were on air Sana took the remote on the table in front of them and closed the tv before facing ___ planting a kiss on __ lips. ___ smiled into the kiss as they kissed more passionately before they broke away from the intensive kiss.

 

"Sana can I ask you something" ___ said a bit hesitant as they pulled away from the kiss her cheeks still red.

 

"Sure what wrong" Sana said kissing ___ cheek "You know you can tell me anything"

 

"Umm i've been thinking about this for a while, but do you really love me?"

 

Sana was taken back for a while, didn't she know how much she meant to her, all those dates and laughter the skinship. Didn't ___ feel anything, all Sana showed to her was how much she loved the younger one.

 

"___ of course I love you" Sana said holding onto her cheeks as she her thumb along her smooth cheek making eye contact with the younger one "Haven't I've shown that to you"

 

"Well yes, in private, but not in public" ___ said in a nervous tone.

 

Sana frown she let go of ___ cheeks before crossing her arms in front of her.

 

"Haven't we talked about this already?" Sana said a bit irritated.

 

"Yeah I know, but it's killing me" ___ said as she tried to hold back her tears "All the time when we see each other you pretend to ignore me I know it's because you want to protect me, but you killing me inside Sana all the time i see you flirt with guys and when I wave at you, you act as if i'm even their"

 

"___ I'm doing this because I don't want people to know and call us names for being different"

 

"Yeah I know, but I know the real reason you do this you don't want to ruin your statues, but you have to choose between me or this ranking thing you have stuck in your head"

 

"No i'm not choosing" Sana said standing up her body infront of ___ "I'm not choosing"

 

"Then tell me you won't ignore me in the halls and quit making me feel like i'm nothing when i'm obviously mean much more that nothing to you!" __ said her voice a bit louder than before. “Even Momo said she sick of it Sana”

 

Sana keep quiet as she watched __ sigh tears running down her face Sana tried to wipe her tears as ___ slapped Sana hand away before grabbing her things from the floor heading towards the door holding onto the doorknob e facing the door.

 

"This is your last chance Sana please don't make it end like this, we can make something work" __ said as Sana could see tears falling from the younger girls face "If you really want me to be yours then claim it make a move, but if you don't then I guess we're done Sana for good I guess this is goodbye"

 

Before Sana could say anything ___ quickly ran outside in the ran outside in the rain. Sana couldn't move, she wanted to follow her, but she couldn't because she was scared, scared to face the world knowing what she truly was not some popular idol everyone knows, but someone who loved ___ a girl who was to scared to face the world that would give her harsh criticism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter