Why... (MinaXyou)

One shots!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why…

 

A quick fanfic for you guys! sorry for not updating in awhile I got my finals exams this month and I need a good mark going into university! do wish me luck! anyways enjoy and comment me anytime for request or pairings I should do! P.S: kinda base on a true story not really, but anyways enjoy! Also (Mina is my bias in twice lol) Kinda mature content.

 

    ___ watched the the sun setting down as she leaned against the railing. She sighed, how can she keep living this way. Her depression has been catching up to her these past few days, and it's getting harder and harder for her to focus on studies. She hasn't told anyone about it, she never imagined herself being like this. __ sighed deeply looking into the night sky that gave her a slight comfort. What caused her depression? well just the fact one day she has to tell her parents that she isn't as straight as they want her to be. She sighed deeply the image of her parents kicking her out, calling her names and telling her she's a disgrace.

 

"I shouldn't be like this stupid " ___ said shuffling her hair, it's not that she was completely into girls, she was confused  when a certain person came into her life and that she happened to take her heart away the person was no other than Miyoui Mina herself.

 

suddenly her phone started to vibrate, __ quickly picked it up muttering a hello.

 

"Where are you?! you said you're going to come to my house today?!"

 

"O-oh sorry I don't feel well Mina.." ___  faked "I forgot to tell you, sorry"

 

"Oh.." Mina said, a long pause occurred before Mina sighed slightly in disappointment "That's ok, well I guess i'll go to bed soon, I have classes tomorrow"

 

"Ok good night" ___ said smiling bitterly feeling bad that she couldn't spend time with Mina.

 

"Good night ___, I love you"

 

____ smiled formed on her face as she leaned her body closer to the railing before gathering the courage to say 3 small words on her lips.

"I love you"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later

 

It's been over a week since Mina called ___ that night and she was getting worried. ___ hasn't been going to her classes in a while and she even talked to the principle trying to get information about her girlfriend where abouts.

"I'm sorry Miss. Miyoui, we only know that ___ is sick at the moment" Their teacher said "___ parents are still out of seas the rest  at the moment”

 

He sighed “it's almost a matter of time before ___ has to come to school or else she'll fall behind in her classes"

 

Mina sighed, why wasn't ___ answering her calls or messages. She was always reply in a heartbeat, but after calling her a week ago, she felt as if she has some reason for ___ disappearance.

 

"By any chance do you have ___ house address" Mina said

 

Mina has never went to ___ house and she was curious to see what her girlfriend house was, but ___ would always dismiss it telling her that she can come another time, but it never seemed to happen. Her teacher gave her the address and even addressing her to tell ___ to come to school soon as possible because she was their star pupil, and they didn't want to see her failing near the end of the school term.

 

"Oh that ok, thank you" Mina said bowing before she exited the classroom.

 

"Pado" Mina sighed before running her way to ___ house.

 

And hour later

 

BANG BANG BANG

 

"___ I know you in there come on please let me in!" Mina yelled banging the door over and over again in ___ apartment. "___ please let me in"

After 10 minutes of on stop banging Mina finally stopped, her back sliding against the door before she sat down on the cool cement floor.

"Please.. ___ i'm worried, please just let me in let's talk about whatever is happening.. I-I miss you" Mina said choking on her last few words feeling the tears swelling in her eyes.

 

After a few minutes rain started to pour lighting. MIna let her hand out feeling the coldness of the rain hit the palm of her hands. She sighed hugging her knees against her body. Suddenly she heard a small click. Mina turned around eyeing at the door, before she stood up hesitating for a while if she should come in or not. Gathering up her courage she opening the door slowly reveling __ house. Her house was like any other household, Mina took her time to look around. Suddenly she saw an im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter