Attraction #7

Limerence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I dare you to kiss Eunji.” 

“What?” both the said name and Taekwoon asked at the same time. 

“Why me? Why?” protested Eunji. “For god's sake, Namjoo, there are so many human beings present at the moment but why me? Why isn’t it you yourself? Or Bomi? Or even Hakyeon?” 

“Oh, oh. Not my name, Eunji-yah,” Hakyeon chimed in. “And it’s only a kiss, anyway. It won’t mean anything unless there’s something going on between you two.” 

“Right. That is my point,” added Namjoo. “Thank you very much, Hakyeon.” 

“It is not the matter of whether there is something or not, but it is a freaking kiss, ladies and gentlemen,” Eunji was still protesting towards Taekwoon's dare. 

Meanwhile, Taekwoon himself was being still, contemplating on whether or not he would kiss his freaking enemy. Well, Eunji was not ugly – not that it would matter toward a kiss, but the problem was that they were not in the same page. He still had another option though, taking the punishment. But remembering from the previous punishment where he should go home walking in high heels, the former soccer captain was kind of afraid of what his devilish cousin had in mind. He was over creative sometimes. 

“It’s just a kiss, not a big deal,” stated Wonshik when suddenly Taekwoon stood up and walked towards Eunji who was sitting across from him. 

“Yah! What are you doing?” asked the girl, panicked. Although she was one popular and sociable girl, Eunji had never been kissed by a boy before. And she definitely did not want her first kiss to be with her annoying classmate that always got her mad. “Don’t you even dare!” she squealed and protected her face by putting her hands in front of her face. 

To everyone’s dismay, Taekwoon then easily took one of her hands and planted a soft kiss on the back of her palm. “There, I kissed her.” With that he went back to his place as if nothing had happened, leaving Eunji feeling dumbfounded. 

 

 

Around an hour later, the group decided to call it a night. Hongbin and Sanghyuk had planned to sleep over beforehand, while Namjoo and Bomi lived in the same neighborhood as Wonshik so the three headed home together. Taekwoon had initially come with Hakyeon, but the latter had to go to her sister’s since his nephew wanted to see him. That lasted Taekwoon and Eunji. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter