Attraction #5

Limerence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the time of midterm test. Of course, students were studying crazily for the exam as it would be needed for their next term's reports. And certainly, the library which was used to be half empty on the other day was now packed with students. Taekwoon who usually got his calm and peaceful place at his favorite spot had to share it with other students. He was kind of annoyed at that, but there was no other place that would suit him better. Other places were filled with too many distractions, and he hated it. 

While the cold city boy was looking up for some strange vocabulary in his dictionary, there was quite a bit hassle from the desk right in front of him. Yes, his favorite spot was actually in one secluded corner of the library, but unfortunately it had been occupied by his junior and he had to take the set of tables in the middle of the room. It meant that he had to come face to face with whoever sat down across from him. As if the bad luck didn’t want to leave him alone, when he looked up to the source of noise, he found out that it was once again, the dark brown haired girl he disliked so much, yet intrigued at the same time. Not that he had been aware that he was intrigued by her, though. 

“Oh, hi Taekwoon,” she greeted cheerfully, just like how she would when she met someone she knew. But her smile slowly disappeared from her face when she saw Taekwoon's reaction toward her. Hell, yes she knew it well that this one classmate of hers didn't really fond of social life, but at least she thought that he could smile a little. 

“Find some other place,” he commented after she put down her to the chair across from him. 

Eunji who had initiated a nice greeting beforehand, felt dejected at what he said. This, if she recalled, was a school library in which every school’s attendees were able to leverage whatever inside, including this set of desk. “I am sorry, but this one is unoccupied, free for me to sit at,” she countered. As she believed, someone so high and mighty like him should not always get what they wanted. And this was her way to do that. “If you’re uncomfortable, then please do leave.” 

Taekwoon was publicly known as the lion of the school for the way he behaved. As one important trait from a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter