Attraction #6

Limerence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the whole ordeals of midterm test died down, Han Sanghyuk—one and only Taekwoon's beloved cousin, as how he called himself in front of his silent cousin—decided to throw a fun time with his group of friends. When it came to him, his group of friends actually consisted of two other huge boys like him, Jaehwan and Hongbin. In addition to that was his beloved deskmate, another talkative girl in class besides Eunji, Yoon Bomi—who also happened to be Jaehwan's ultimate crush since year one. If there was Bomi, there should also be her female companions, Eunji and Namjoo. However, he couldn’t have fun without inviting his own cousin and indeed he should drag Hakyeon and Wonshik—Taekwoon's trustworthy friends, he supposed to say—so that the cold city boy would agree to show up. 

According to Taekwoon's experience though, Sanghyuk's fun time was a disaster to him. Beforehand, when the big guy decided to throw one, he ended up going home walking in high heels due to being lost in a game. And unfortunately, his devilish cousin had told his mother that they would hang out together and there was no way for him to make reasons because sometimes his mother was worried of his very little social life. That’s why here he was, with Hakyeon in front of him, knocking on Jaehwan's door that happened to be the venue of tonight’s what Taekwoon called to be disaster. 

“Hey, did you get what I asked?” asked Sanghyuk when he opened the door. They had forgot the coke, so being the last one to arrive, Sanghyuk texted Hakyeon and Taekwoon to bring them some. 

“Here,” replied Hakyeon while shoving the giant with the bottles. “How come you guys forgot it.” Here came the nagging mama Hakyeon. “I had to go back a block to buy the damn coke.” 

“Jaehwan told me he had some, but his brothers had emptied them all,” Sanghyuk reasoned. 

When the two last comers came into view in the living area, the always hyper Jaehwan ran down to them and literally dragged the stoic-looking Taekwoon to where they were gathering. Taekwoon had to hold the urge to misplace his classmate’s pointed nose if he didn’t want to get some trouble at school. However, when he had a glimpse at who were present, his face suddenly turned darker than it had already been. 

“I thought it should be an all boys stuff,” he whispered to Wonshik who sat next to him on the rug after Jaehwan shoved him down. 

“I thought so too,” murmured his best friend. “But I guess it will be a lot more fun with girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter