Attraction #1

Limerence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon walked along the corridor, passing by the empty classes. Nothing but silent roamed around him as he took his steps slowly. At that time of hour, no one was around as the school hour wouldn’t start until an hour and fifteen minutes later. As per usual, it was his routine to come early in order to get the quiet time to study. Well, he was one of a kind, and one be the bookworm type who would do nothing but read or study. And indeed, as he was in his senior year, his studying became more intense.

However, that day when he was going to enter his respective class, he suddenly could hear some blasting music not that far away. Being curious to whoever did that, he walked slowly to the source of the sound which was coming from the dance club, one stair above his class. It was weird for the dance club would usually start their practice late in the afternoon, after the classes were done.

Peeking from the small window of the dance club room, he could see none other than his noisiest classmate ever, Jung Eunji. Taking a look at her, he assumed that it hadn’t been long for her being there as she wasn’t so sweaty. As he knew, Eunji could be seen as if she had just drowned in the pool whenever she practiced her dance. No, it wasn’t Taekwoon paying attention on her, but it was just a common sense that the entire school knew.

Being engaged in her own activity, Eunji seemed not to realize that Jung Taekwoon was standing in front of the dance club, watching her move from the window. Well, not until she turned around to change the song. Surprised, she opened the door and asked the guy who seemed flustered for being caught looking at her dancing. “Hey, what are you doing?”

Taekwoon who was also known as the ice prince for being too silent, and most often cold, quickly maintained his posture. “What do you think? I was looking for the source of disturbance,” replied him after clearing his throat which suddenly turned dry.

“Disturbance?” asked Eunji, kind of annoyed. “Did you just say I disturb you?”

“Yeah,” he said coolly as how he would usually do.

“How could that happen?”

“Your music was too loud,” Taekwoon replied while motioning his head towards the audio device. “I couldn’t concentrate on my studying.”

“But there isn’t anyone in school. Well, except us perhaps,” countered Eunji.

“Yes, but I need to study.”

“And I need to practice.”

Taekwoon didn’t seem to back away. For him who always got what he wanted, backing away didn’t exist in his dictionary. So, while crossing his hands in front of his chess, he said, “I don’t really care. What I care is for you to turn off your music or whatever so that I get my quiet morning back.” Before Eunji cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter