School

Behind Her Lies

*ALARM CLOCK RINGING*

MAHN~DEEEE!!!!!” The unni screamed in the ears of the sleepy dongsaeng.

WAAAA~~~~TUH?!” The dongsaeng gave up and sat up with her hair sticking to every directions.

“Keep up your laziness and you won‘t be able to graduate, SENIOR!” The unni lectured and emphasized the word senior.

Aisssh~~ Unni~~” Jaeeun whined and kicked her blanket off her bed until it fell to the floor.

“Hurry up. Breakfast is cooked. HURRY UP~~!” The older one rushed the younger one.

ARASO~~OH!” She angrily stomped out of bed then marched to bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later, she came running down the stairs. She knew damn well where her seat was for breakfast, lunch and dinner so she went over there. She gobbled down her scrambled eggs then noticed her twin brother walking like he was the hottest guy in the house, well he IS the only boy in the family though.

“Hey, ugly~” Jaeeun smiled at him.

“Hey, stupid~” He did the same sarcastic smile and she acknowledged it with a lazy bow of her head.

“Ey, Minho~ Make sure this little brat gets her to all of her classes. Principal Kim have been calling me lately about her absences.”  Their unni told the brother.

“They‘re SKIPPING not ABSENCES. Gosh.” Jaeeun corrected.

“Well whatever it may be, make sure you get your little to all your classes before I tell umma and appa about you.” The unni warned as she started cleaning the table.

“Araso~” Jaeeun agreed but obviously, she wasn’t going to give in.

*CLOCK BEEPING*

“Araso, off you go!” The unni alerted them then chairs screeched the marble floor.

Be good at school~!” The unni sent them off like a mother would do to her children’s first days of school.

“Pfft, D-Did you just hear that? You getting me into my classes? Dream not coming true.” Jaeeun told Minho and he sighed.

“Araso. Just so you know, Yoseob doesn‘t like girls who skip their classes.” Minho rubbed it in Jaeeun’s face.

What?!” She unbelievably said.

“Yea, I know. You‘re so bad at hiding who you like. A crush on my BEST friend for FOUR freakin years? Ha, what a good laugh.” Minho laughed.

YA--- YOU!” She shouted then tried tackling him but he was already prepared for his run.

YAH! CHOI MINHO! YOU‘RE GOING TO BE DEAD HUMAN MEAT ONCE I GET A HOLD OF YOUR NECK! YAH~~~!” She shouted as loud as she could as they went through the alleys of the neighborhood and came closer to school.
Those who attended Seoul Community High School knew who these two loud siblings were. Most of the mornings, they would hear:

YAH! PABO! YOU BETTER GET YOUR BACK HERE!

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR DEATH?! YAH!

CHOI MINHO, YOU BASTARD!

Okay, it’s mostly Jaeeun who would be shouting at the top of her lungs to her brother as they pass these innocent students that attends the school but everyone seems to mind their own businesses. She’s not as mean as she sounds but a good advice would be: just don’t argue with her, you’ll just end up crying if you do.

“Hey.” Minho panted as he approached his guy friends.

“Running late again?” Yoseob asked with a smile.

“Coming to school with someone who loves being late isn‘t a very fun thing.” Minho told his friend and they laughed.

“For real, if I asked her to run for her life, she would still be standing and wondering if I‘m lying to her or not. That‘s how stupid my sister is.” Minho said.

“Well we better go too before we‘re late for class.” One of his friend said then they left.

Jaeeun stopped chasing after her brother once she saw him looming closer to the blond-headed boy, Yoseob. Yes, a crush for four years was like a crush since birth or something. She was always a headstrong girl who would usually confess to a guy if she likes him but when it came to Yoseob, she had superglue pasted between her lips. When he comes over her house, she wouldn’t dare come out even if she really had to pee. She was madly crushed, crushed by like.

------

Mimi forgot to dry her clothes yesterday so she dug through her closet for anything that was close enough to her school’s uniform. As she started munching on breakfast at 9 in the morning, her phone buzzed over the table with the newest song by JYJ’s Ayyy Girl. She dropped her spoon and looked at her phone. She opened the new text message and it read:

Yah~! Ms. Park looks hot today. He’s freakin wearing a pink shirt! WTF?! Stuff your bra, remember~!
- Eunnie


Mimi gave a ugly look at the text message before mad-texting back.

Tsh. Stuff your face.
- MimiMuch


She pushed her phone to the side and scooped the last bits of cereal she had left in her bowel. Mimi had business-crazy parents so they were barely home. She’s given a certain amount of allowance per month but it was never enough so she took a part time job at a club. No, it wasn’t around but as a bartender. She is a super-senior at Seoul Community High School due to all her F’s in her classes last year. This year she wants to get over with school because it feels worse than a prison which she have never stepped or seen one in her whole life. She left her bowel unwashed in the sink then examined herself in the mirror.

“Eh, close enough.” She said to her clothes before walking out of her house.

She lived close by the school so it didn’t take long until she reached the school’s gate.

“Aish, Miss Kim, how many times do you want to end up in high school? Forever?” Principal Kim shook his head at her.

“It‘s more like never.” She mumbled and rolled her eyes at him.

Na uh-- no attitude, Miss Kim.” He waved one finger at her.

She faked a smile and walked closer to him.

“Sorry, Principal Kim but would you mind letting me pass by since you are wasting my time to learn?” She sarcastically said.

What?!” He sounded assaulted with a slight jump back.

“Thanks.” She flashed him a smile then walked away with her attitude.

“I-You--Wh-Uh…” He stuttered as she ignored him and walked in the school.

“What. Ever.” She heaved out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So here are the beginning of two girls. How was it? Good \?? Bad?? So so? Next would be Maya Rai and Sae Young. Sorry for not updating. Wasn't too busy but lazy I guess. Ahaha. I forgot to mention that the story will be in a third POV. Maybe sometimes I might do one POV but I'll see. Well comment~~! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teasers:

True, she was a beauty but she was a beauty at intelligence.

~~~~

‘Daddy, you’re so going to kill me but thanks mommy for the credit card.’ She thought as she saw her tickets in her hands.

~~~~

“YAH! YOU EN LYING ! GET BACK HERE!” One men yelled from far away.

~~~~

She had cried in front of her dongsaeng before but the poor little girl didn’t know anything, only pat her unni’s head and shushed her to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Start thinking, who is the liar? -_^??

THANK YOU FOR READING,COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!

UPDATED: NOV.30.2010