stuck

Lo Siento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I headed to the site wearing casual clothing with my hair tied in a bun .

 

I soon got my hair and makeup done by professional before I walked to the photographer to discuss the roles I'm having in the photoshoot .

"You must be Bang Haneul ," I heard someone say behind me so I turned around to face eleven handsome faces that looked familiar along with face that I knew so well .

I bowed my head a bit and smiled " Hi , you must be EXO "

"Look a you , now . We're your sunbaes and we're also older than you , shouldn't you be bowing 90 degrees ?"

My eyes widened and I quickly bowed again , although this time in a full 90 degrees bow " I'm sorry , sunbaes , this won't happen again ." 

Suddenly they all started laughing , making me stand there confused about what was going on .

"Stop messing with the girl , Chen ," one of them said before smiling at me "he's just playing around , you can be comfortable around us." 

I smiled at him awkwardly before they started introducing themselves one by one , until they reached Kai .

He looked at me with a fake smile that didn't reach his eyes and opened his mouth to introduce himself, only to be interrupted by Lay .

"You and Jongin used to be in the same dance training group together , right ? I still remember watching your performances at the monthly tests , we -the trainees in dance group 1 , used to consider your group our main opponent ." 

I opened my mouth to reply when Baekhyun said "wow , the two of you must be really close then."

"Yeah , we are . We even went to the same dance academy before joining SM." Kai replied while putting his arm on my shoulder , taking me by surprise .

Why is he acting so friendly all of a sudden ?

"Well , excuse me I have to go change." I took Kai's arm off my shoulder and excused myself .

 

I was walking through the empty hallways when I heard footsteps behind me , I turned around only to be roughly pushed against the wall making me wince in pain . 

 

I looked up and met Kai's eyes , which had something I couldn't quite figure out in them , whatever it was it was scary as hell as it made my heart beat quicken .

"You think you could use my group's name to get famous? Well think again , because I'm not gonna let you use us like that " 

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter