Flashback

Lo Siento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Choi Minho , you got it wrong again ! It's one step forward , jump to the left and then you raise your right hand ! How many times do I have to tell you this !" The choreographer's voice echoed through the huge dance practice room and the said guy bowed apologetically while we all looked at him with pity . 

Poor guy , our monthly test is in a week yet he still can't get the moves right .

 

"Get in your positions , you're doing it again until you all get it right." 

The trainees groaned and complaints could be heard all over the room .

"Did I just hear you complain ? Does any of you have a problem with this?!" Mr.Kang's intimidating gaze sent shivers down our spines as we all shook our heads , not wanting to get on his bad side .

"Good , now get in your positio-"

 

The door slammed open making all heads turn in surprise , curious to know who dared to come late to Mr.Kang's class .

I turned to the door and immediately looked away when I saw who it was , Kim JongIn , that piece of .

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Me and JongIn went a long way back , actually .

My best friend , Lee Taemin introduced him to me when we were really young , and i fell for his warm chocolate orbs right on the spot .

The two were so close to each other that some people mistook them as brothers . 

 

The three of us clicked perfectly , we had such a passion for dancing that we made a promise to follow the same dream and do our best together to become professional dancers and get recognition for our skills .

 

Although i was close to the both of them , I've always envied them for the special bond they had , it wasn't until I joined the same dance academy as them when I realized that that bond was long gone .

 

The two guys auditioned together to join the academy in which there was only one spot left , I couldn't audition with them because I was considered too young by the academy's policy , being three years younger than Taemin and two years younger than Jongin .

 

Taemin was the one who got accepted since Jongin had a leg injury . I wanted to comfort him but he was no where to be found , he never answered my calls nor did I bump into him in the streets . I tried visiting his house but his family have always made up excuses of him not being home . Taemin didn't see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter