The truth

Lo Siento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Part 4\5 of the update series]

 

I was struggling to hold back my tears when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I bowed without looking good the person before I started walking away .

"Haneul!" 

Some fingers forced me to look up at a pair of worried eyes .

"Haneul, are you okay?"

I couldn't get words out of my mouth as I threw myself in his arms and sobbed.

"Shhh , it's okay ~" Taemin cooed as he started playing with my hair to calm me down .

A couple of minutes passed and I started to pull my back together.

"Hey , what happened?"

"Jongin , He - we talked ." 

"I suppose that didn't go well." He said and I nodded.

"He apologized and i-i .. I didn't give him a chance ," I sniffed before I continued "I'm so tired of this ."

He sighed before grabbing my wrist and driving me towards the practice room .

"Oppa ! Wait , what are you doin-"

He slammed the door open and pushed me inside .

 

Jongin was still there , although he was sitting down and looked broken .

My heart crushed when my eyes made contact with his puffy ones .

 

"Alright , I believe the two of you have something to settle out , Jongin-ah , tell her everything for me , will ya ? And Haneul, stop being so ing stubborn." He winked at me before leaving and shutting the door behind him .

 

In a second , we heard him locking the door from out side and we shared the same horrified expression.

 

"You're not coming out of there before you talk it out." We heard him say from outside and I sighed .

 

We didn't even bother trying to convince Taemin as we knew how stubborn he was .

 

I sat down on the wooden floor and looked at everything but the hot guy in front of me .

 

"Taemin and I have sorted it out , we're friends again." He broke the silence first .

"Good for you ." I replied monotonously .

 

Did some kind of miracle accure or something ?

 

He sighed and stood up, started walking closer to me before sitting down in front of me .

"I'm sorry for my outburst earlier." He said softly .

"It's okay , I said some bitter words too-"

"Shhh , let me finish," he held a finger to my lips to shut me up , making my eyes widen before he continued "I'm also very sorry for every single thing i did to you , I regret every bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter