Test

Lo Siento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"That's it for today , we'll practice again tomorrow morning , you better get here before I do" Mr.Kang warned .

"Yes Sir!" We all said before everyone started hurriedly gathering their stuff to attend their plans for the weekend or simply just rest at home .

"Haneul , Minho hyung and I are having dinner out today , wanna join us ?" Taemin looked at me expectantly and I couldn't help but find his expressions adorable.

"Sorry guys , you're gonna have to hangout without me this time , I was thinking of staying a bit more to practice , there are a few moves that I'm lacking in." 

"But Haneul , you need some rest stop going too hard on yourself." Minho said looking worried before Taemin grabbed his arm and started pulling him towards the door .

"Let her be , I've tried convincing her before but to no avail ," he turned to face me and winked "see you tomorrow." Before walking out the door along with Minho.

I smiled to myself and walked to my bag , I grabbed a clean T-shirt then attempted to take off the sweaty T-shirt I had on when I suddenly heard a whistle making me stop in my tracks.

I turned around and my eyes landed on a smirking Jongin , sitting in a corner in the back of the practice room . God I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face so bad .

"S-since when have you been standing there ?" 

Why did I stutter ?!

"Why ? Can't I stand in my own practice room?" He asked while straightening up .

"Your own practice room? Tsk , you're so arrogant you think you own everything don't you ?"

"Well it is gonna be mine someday , just making sure you know your place beforehand ," I opened my mouth to talk back but he added before I could " anyways , i gotta go , unlike some people i do have things to do with my life , nice talking to you , looser." And with that he left the room , leaving my jaw open .

Please tell me this didn't just happen .

"Kim Jongin you little .." I sighed as I attached my phone to the speakers , lett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter