Late night talk

Lo Siento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I  filmed the Music video with SS501 and it was like a dream come true.

I have always liked Park Jungmin but I never knew he was such a nice guy , and headed even more handsome in person too .

 

Two weeks later , the music video was out .

I watched it with my group members -who congratulated me and sequealed like crazy at the kiss scene- at the practice room before I was left alone for my usual late night practices .

 

I was in the middle of changing a certain part from the choreography when the sound of the voice opening cut through my thoughts.

 

I saw Chanyeol's reflection at the mirror so I quickly turned to face him .

"Oh , Hi ." I smiled as I bowed my head lightly.

"Hey , Haneul , sorry for interrupting you ." he said while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh no it's alright, did you come here to practice or .. ?" I asked .

"No no ," he shook his head "actually I need to talk to you, I was told that I would find you here and , yeah , here I am ."

"Is everything okay ?"

"Yeah , its just that," he sighed before continuing "the thing is , Nara wants me to tell you something important."

"N-Nara unnie ? You met her ?"

"No , but she called me yesterday ."

"What does she want ?" 

"Haneul, do you know why she left ?"

"How would I know ? I wasn't here when she left and she doesn't even answer my calls."

"Her father passed away."

My eyes widened the sentence he said .

"W-what ?"

"Her father passed away , Haneul , he was the only family she had left after her mom died in a car accident when she was four and her mother's family cut all contact with her . So she left to be the heiress of her father's company , since she's the only one to do it."

 

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter