Hurt

Lo Siento
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Part 3\5 of the update series]

 

Kai 's P.O.V 

 

"I'm sorry you had to do that , Jonginie ." Chanyeol hyung said apologetically.

"Don't worry about it, I had no feelings for her anyways . Your girl must be overwhelmed right now, you should comfort her ." I smiled at him .

"What ? what girl ?" I swear this hyung could be so dumb sometimes.

"Your girlfriend, Haneul , Duh." I narrowed my eyes at him .

I watched as his eyes widened in realization.

"What the- you think Haneul an I- Oh my god" he laughed and I stood there dumbfounded.

"What ?" I was the one who was confused this time .

"We're not dating , we're just friends."

"Save it ,hyung . She was wearing your hoodie at the photoshoot, I saw your hug at Sehun 's birthday party , and don't think I forgot your late night date at the practice room last time ." I rolled my eyes at him .

"We're really not dating, you see , I have a girlfriend."

"W-what ?"

"Okay , you should keep this a secret .." He leaned close to my ear and whispered "I'm dating Nara."

"What the , hyung ! How could you hide this from me!" I was annoyed at hyung for keeping this a secret but I couldn't help the relief I felt from his revelation, Haneul wasn't taken .

 

I was walking back from the vocal training room when I bumped into SHINee , I glared at them and started walking aways when that jerk called my name .

 

"Jongin!"

 

I didn't stop and confirm walking when I heard a pair of feet following me .

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him .

"The do you want ?!" I shouted at him .

"We need to talk."

"I have nothing to talk about with you."

"It's important." 

I glared at him while considering if I should be listening to him .

"Then say it ."

He looked around before replying.

"Not here."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We were sitting quietly in the empty practice room , and my patience started growing thin.

 

"Just say it already , I'm busy you know."

He looked at me and cleared his throat before he started talking .

"Remember that thing that happened between us ?"

"Well It isn't something that's easily forgotten isn't it." I said making him chuckle bitterly .

"I haven't told you this before and I should have but .. Aish" he was obviously frustrated as he run a hand through his hair "Haneul didn't know about it."

"W-what?" Did I hear him right ?

"I did it on my own , she didn't-she still has no idea about what happened , she kept trying to contact you and did her best to find out what she did wrong but I couldn't tell her , I felt so guilty but I couldn't do anything because I was scared that she will hate me .. I know I should have told you but , then you would've told her .. I can't afford to loose my best friend, Jongin ."

I could feel my blood boiling as I raised my fist and punched him so hard he fell on the floor .

"So you just stayed quiet and watched me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter