What?

Weird Friendship? (Roots to Fruits before)

Later that night

Author’s POV

Tiffany was sitting on their dining table, alone. She poked her food for the hundredth time and stared at the table like a corps.

“Hey.” she lifted her head up seeing a figure standing by the door.

“Hey. I didn’t notice you there.” She weakly smiled.

“Obviously.” Jessica replied bluntly. She entered the little house and sat across tiffany. She took tiffany’s glass and poured some orange juice from the pitcher.

“So what’s up?” she started, “Your food’s getting cold. Aren’t you hungry?”

Tiffany just shook her head, trying to fix a smile on her face.

“You know Yuri’s been working out lately.” Jessica said out of the blue. “Plus points for her.”

Tiffany just nodded.

“Now what about you? There’s something going on that you’re not telling me about.”

“Taeyeon.” Tiffany finally spoke.

“What about her?”

“She broke up with Baekhyun.” She said softly still staring at her food.

“Yep, I know. Now straight to the point Hwang Mi-young!” Jessica slammed her hand on the table which made Tiffany jump a little. “What’s going on between you and Taeyeon?”

Tiffany stayed silent for a bit. She exhaled loudly before saying “She likes me.”

“Well, I’m not surprised.” Jessica shifted on her seat and took a gulp of the orange juice.

Tiffany was stunned at Jessica’s cold reaction, like she saw that coming.

She knew Jessica’s always cold, but her not surprised by Taeyeon liking her, now that’s something.

“You know, you’re creepy.” Tiffany looked at Jessica like she was trying to read her mind.

“Well thank you.” The latter smiled sweetly, “If you won’t eat that,” she took the plate in front of Tiffany, “I’ll eat it.” She dragged the plate to her front.

Tiffany didn’t mind, she wasn’t hungry anyway. Her mind was just full of feelings she doesn’t know about.

“Jess,”

“Hmm?” Jessica munched on her food not even bothering on looking at Tiffany.

“Help me.” She continued. Playing with her fingers, gawking.

“WHAT THE HELL MIYOUNG! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?” Jessica’s loud scream took her back to her senses.

Because her mind was too occupied with Taeyeon’s words, thinking about Taeyeon too much to the point that she did not even notice that she was already crying in front of Jessica.

“Please don’t tell me you’re also falling for her.” Jessica hopefully asked, waiting eagerly for Tiffany to answer.

“I-I don’t t-think so.” Tiffany said softy in between her sobbing.

“Oh God! If I’m inlove with Yuri, Taeyeon is inlove with you, what is happing to this-“ Jessica was cut off when they heard a knock on the door.

“Fix yourself. I’ll get the door.” Jessica stood up and headed towards the door while Tiffany was wiping the tears on her eyes and cheeks with the back of her hand.

“T-Taeyeon..” Jessica stammered when she saw who it was.

Tiffany lifted her head up quickly hearing the name.

“Is Tiffany in there?” Taeyeon asked confidently but her quivering voice was a bit obvious.

Jessica, not knowing weather Tiffany would like to talk to her, avoid her or maybe she wants to talk to her, stuttered.

“I-I….T-Tif..M-Mayb..”

“It’s ok Jess. Just let her in.” Tiffany was already on her feet and Jessica just let Taeyeon walk pass her.

 “C-Can we talk?”

“Again?” Tiffany pointed out.

“Just a yes or no Fany-ah.” Taeyeon said strongly.

Tiffany gave her nod and sat on the couch. Taeyeon followed and sat beside her.

“I know I scared you, I kept things as a secret and I know you’re worried for Baekhyun, but Fany-ah I don’t want our friendship to be ruined.” She explained.

Taeyeon had always been the type of person who keeps things to herself; to take all the pain by herself knowing that she’s the eldest and she should be the one taking care of her friends. She even kept her relationship with Baekhyun for two months.

“So that’s why you kept it a secret? Because of our friendship?”

“Yes!” she slightly raised her voice, “now that everything is said, I know things won’t be back to normal.”

“Taeyeon’s right Fany-ah.” Jessica inserted, “I mean. I know what it feels like. And you know that.” She added while standing by the door with her arms crossed on her chest.

“What do you mean Jess?” Taeyeon was a bit confused about what Jessica was saying.

Tiffany just bowed her head. Not saying a thing.

“I like Yuri Tae. I like my friend. And only Tiffany knows about this because I’m afraid that once Yuri knew about it, she might hate me or be discussed.” Jessica, as always was being straight forwards again. Though her relationship with Yuri was in jeopardy when she said Taeyeon about her secret, but she trusted her.

“Now, what about you two? Tiffany?” Jessica addressed to the tearing girl. “Where were we? I asked you a question before Taeyeon arrived. Can you answer that? I think she needs to know.”

“What do you mean Jess?”

“She asked me if… if…”

“If what Fany-ah?”

“If I’m falling for you.” She said shuddering.

Taeyeon’s eyes almost popped out hearing that. Jessica, as the cold one, “So? What’s your answer Tiff?”

Tiffany stayed quiet. She herself doesn’t know what she’s feeling for Taeyeon. Maybe she’s just carried away. Maybe she just doesnn’t want to hurt Taeyeon. Or maybe, just maybe, she felt it long time ago but her head was too occupied adoring Jessica or maybe she just can’t believe herself that she might be liking her back.

“Tae….”

Taeyeon was waiting for her to speak. She was hoping that Tiffany would something that could help them fix this of something like that.

“Tae I want you to choose.” Taeyeon was confused. Now she’s the one who’ll choose?

“I want you to choose; are you going to try to erase those feelings or you let me, let you, give it a chance?”

“So you like her too.” It was not a question. It was a statement coming from the ever oh straight forward Jessica

Taeyeon was astonished with not just Tiffany’s words, but also with Jessica’s.

Yes, somehow she felt happy when she knew that Tiffany maybe just maybe, likes her back. But she doesn’t know what to choose. Should she just back off and try to forget about her feelings for Tiffany even if she knows it won’t be easy, of will she try to court her. Maybe, just maybe, Tiffany will realize that she feels the same way for Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Mrs. Jang!” the students greeted their teacher.

“Good morning class. You may now take your seats. I have some good news for you.” Everyone started to chatter and whisper, “And I know you will be happy with my announcement.”

“What is it ma’am?” Sooyoung asked excitedly.

“We will have a field trip as Jeju for 3 days and 2 night!” it was like the clock hit 12 and now it’s new year. The students jumped out of their seats cheering, the girls were squealing with the boys high fived.

“Calm down guys. Calm down.”

“Is there more ma’am?” one boy asked.

“Well, since there are 68 student and only 2 teachers, we want you all so cooperate.” Everyone yelled ‘sure ma’am!’ ‘yes!’ ‘ok ma’am’….

“We want you to pick a partner for this field trip.” the students quickly grabbed their friends, close friends, best friends, but what about Tiffany and Taeyeon?

 

 

 

 

 


Your authornim is saaaaaaaaaaad! HUHUHU. during our first grading, i had the highest grade in english (i'm from PH and english is just our second language.) Then, now in oue econd grading, i'm only on the 4th or 5th rank. so i'm a bit confused, should i continue on with writing fics? Am i realy that bad?? So right now, I'm still in the mids of thingking things throguh.. Oh well, I'll still try my best with this fics.

 

 

Love you guys! :* <3