Breathtakingly Beautiful

Just Get Over It!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

4

(Jimin’s P.O.V)

 

I huffed my bangs away from my face as I listened to Taehyung’s piano playing, or would it be closer to say ‘as he mess with the piano’. Hours passed by rather quickly today. Not what I expected it to be, but I’m still wishing Yoongi-hyung would’ve called me though. I heaved a deep sigh as what happened earlier flashed back on my mind. I can feel my face slowly heat up and I started to squeal like a fangirl when I remembered how he said that my smile is great.

 

“Ugh. You’re being creepy, Chim chim. You’re being a ert again, aren’t you?”

 

Taehyung’s comment snapped me back to the boring reality of my life. I didn’t noticed that he stopped playing the piano and now staring at me. I rolled my eyes at him before leaning down the chair I was sitting on inside the music room. “Yah! I’m not a ert!”

“Then why are you smiling like that? For all I know, you’re daydreaming erted things about Yoongi-hyung again.”

“I don’t daydream about dirty things, Taetae.” I whined with a huff.

“Sure, you don’t Jiminnie. Sure you don’t.”

“I really don’t. Stop pushing your luck.” I shook my head, looking at Taehyung with a grin now on my face. “I don’t daydream about dirty things nor do I stalk Yoongi-hyung like what you always do with Jungkookie, Taetae. ”

 

That earned me a slap on the shoulder and a glare from Taehyung. “I don’t do that, Jiminnie!”

 

“Oh, yes you do.” I kept on teasing him, chuckling at his funny reaction. Taehyung is just too cute to not tease. Aside from Seokjin-hyung, he’s the other person I have fun teasing. He’s just like an open book to begin with. So childish and so easy to read.

 

“No, I don’t!” He rebounded, his face was already red from blushing.

 

“Yes, you do!”

 

“No, I don’t!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“No!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“You know, you’re really annoying sometimes.” Taehyung grunted and pouted at me. His fingers intentionally hitting all of the wrong notes, producing noise. “You’re very lucky that I love you.”

 

I laughed at what he said, showing him two hearts with both of my thumbs and index fingers. “Yeah, you’re right. I’m really glad that I love myself as well, Taetae.”

 

I couldn’t help but laugh out loud when a piece of crumpled paper went on my direction. After a few seconds, my best friend’s laugh joined mine. We both laughed out loud for a few seconds. If anyone heard us, they might have thought that we were mentally incapacitated.

 

“By the way, what happened with your meeting with Yoongi-hyung this morning?” Taehyung even tilted his head to the sides with the question after we finished laughing our asses off.

 

I smiled and giggled again when the memory flashed back.

 

“You’re being creepy again, Jiminnie!” Taehyung laughed and slapped my arm again.

 

“Oh, sorry. I can’t help it though.” I smiled apologetically at him.

 

“So, something did happen between you two?” Taehyung asked curiously and his eyes were full of enthusiasm. “Tell me what happened, Jiminnie. Pretty pleeeaaasssee?”

 

Just how could I say ‘no’ to that puppy-dog eyes of his? That look on his face is actually one of my weakness and I know that Taehyung’s pretty aware of that fact, much to my disappointment. I just sighed. “Nothing happened.”

 

He looked at me with doubt on his eyes. “You’re giggling like a creepy fangirl, then you have the nerve to tell me that nothing happened between the two of you?”

 

“Nothing really happened, Tae.” I paused, but then continued to mutter. “But, he just –”

 

“He just what?” Taehyung cut me off impatiently.

 

I felt my face grow hot again when I remembered Yoongi-hyung’s compliment. “He just poked my cheek and said that my smile is great… You know, all that ‘your smile is as bright as the sun’ crap and that sort.”

 

Taehyung let out a childish squeal after I told him what Yoongi-hyung did. “Omo! really? That is so cute, Jiminnie! Now I understand why you’re being creepy.”

 

I glared at him. “Yah! Will you please stop calling me ‘creepy’? I am not a creep nor am I a ert, Kim Taehyung.”

 

“But you’re giggling and blushing just because your ultimate crush complimented your smile. Though I can say that your smile does look brighter than the sun itself.” Taehyung teased.

 

I rolled my eyes and leaned down my chair again. “I shouldn’t have told you about that.” I pouted this time. I know now that Taehyung wouldn’t let me hear the last of that for a few days since I gave something to tease me about after all.

 

“Don’t worry, Jiminnie. Isn’t that really good for you?” Taehyung smiled at me and patted my shoulder comfortingly. “At least, you can spend time with him. And you know that he acknowledge ho adorable and beautiful your smile is. Unlike me, who doesn’t even stand a chance with the person I love.”

 

I patted his back too in return. “Don’t talk like that. You stand a chance. For all you know, you could have a really big chance on Jungkookie. I can even sense that. And you know I don’t make mistakes about other people’s feelings toward others.”

 

I can’t help but chuckle at how my best friend’s face turned into a deeper shade of red, just like a tomato’s. He glared again at me, but I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed it off.

 

I saw Taehyung stood up from the piano seat and slung his bag on his shoulders. “The room’s all yours now. I’ll just check on the dance club practice. You know how Hoseok-hyung and Yugyeomie can be when I don’t attend it.”

 

“Yeah, it can be messy.”

 

“Yep, so wait for me here until I finish club practice. Araso?” He said as he walked towards the door.

 

“Araso, araso. Just be quick. ” I chuckled again and waved at him as he got out of the music room.

 

Silence loomed over the room when Taehyung finally left. I heaved a deep sigh and walked by the piano that Taehyung just used (or more like played around). I sat down on the chair in front of it and arranged the musical notes that I took out from my backpack. After taking another sigh, a quiet yet soothing melody filled the room. And I started to sing with the music.

 

My hands become cold as the memory of love coldly draws near

Please log in to read the full chapter