Over A Cup Of Coffee

Just Get Over It!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(Jimin’s P.O.V)

 

“Morning, Jin-hyung!”

 

I hung my arms over Seokjin-hyung’s shoulder as he popped a piece of sausage inside his mouth. He slapped my arms and nudged it away from his shoulders. “Yah! I’m trying to eat here, Chim chim!”


I pouted my lips at him and sat on the chair located opposite of his. “You’re really a boring one, hyung…” Seokjin-hyung glared at me, which I just shrugged off and just took a sip of the hot chocolate in front of me.


“Yah! That’s my hot cocoa!” Seokjin-hyung shouted at me, while I just smiled cutely at him and continued to drink his-now-mine hot chocolate. He glared at me again, muttering the word ‘brat’. “You’re fortunate that you’re my cousin… if not… aish!”


I playfully stuck my tongue out at him. “If not what?”


He heaved a deep sigh again. “I swear I could kill you any moment now…” He took a last bite from his breakfast and stood up. “Remember to wash your own dishes.”


“Yes, eomma.” I answered sarcastically, a grin still playing on my lips. “I’ll do the dishes, eomma.”


He threw another glare at me which I just laughed off. It was really nice teasing Seokjin-hyung since I really find his reactions funny. He is just like a child. Sometimes I even wonder if he’s really a senior or if he’s in the same age as Taehyung and me. I can’t really imagine him being older than the two of us, to be honest.

 

“You’re such an annoying brat…”


“I know.” I gave him the sweetest smile that I could muster up. “But I know you love me because of that, hyung.”

 

“Unfortunately you’re right…” Seokjin-hyung turned his attention towards the sink to wash his own dishes. “As much as I want to strangle that neck of yours, I couldn’t deny the fact that you’re actually my favorite cousin.”

 

“Yah! I’m your only cousin!”

 

“That’s why you’re my favorite one.” He said with a chuckle.

 
Seokjin-hyung glanced at me while he continued to wash the plate he used when the ringtone of my phone blasted throughout the kitchen. “Oh, that’s a very manly ringtone, Chim chim.” He snickered sarcastically. “Couldn’t think of any song other than TWICE’s ‘Like Ooh-Aah’?”


“It’s my phone, it’s my ringtone.” I just rolled my eyes at him before quickly answering the call. It was actually an unregistered number so I didn’t know who was calling me early on a weekday morning. “Yeoboseyo?”


“Ah, yeoboseyo. Is this Park Jimin?”


I froze on the spot when I heard the voice on the other line. Even though the it sounded as if the caller was still half-asleep, it was the voice that I wouldn’t ever imagine forgetting. Did I just hear Yoongi-hyung’s voice? Am I really talking to Yoongi-hyung over the phone? Oh my gosh!


“Uh. Are you still there?”


I recovered from my shock. “A-ah… I’m still here.”


“Oh, I’m glad.” I heard Yoongi-hyung chuckling on the other line. “Good morning, by the way.”

 

“Ah, good morning to you too.”

 

“So,uh…”

 

“So, what’s up, hyung? H-how’d you get my number?” He paused for a while.


“Ah, Taehyung gave it to me yesterday. I saw him after school and asked for your number since I may need it.”


I pouted my lips like a little kid. Sheesh! That boy! “Ah, is that so, Yoongi-hyung?”


“ Are you talking to Yoongi?” I almost jumped up from surprise when I heard Seokjin-hyung speak beside me.


“Yah! Don’t scare me like that, Jin-hyung! you almost gave me a heart attack! Next time just don’t appear suddenly behind me.” I slapped him on his arm then got back to talking to Yoongi-hyung. I saw Seokjin-hyung shake his head and walked out of the kitchen area.

 

I guess he’s going to get ready for school.


“Ah. Sorry about that, Yoongi-hyung.” I manage to apologize to Yoongi-hyung for being distracted by my cousin. “I got side-tracked.”


I heard him chuckle once again, his laugh sounds really cute. If anyone would see Yoongi-hyung in person they wouldn’t think that his laugh would sound that cute.

 

“That’s just fine, by the way, is that Jin-hyung you’re talking to?”


“Yeah, but he went to his room to get ready. So, you don’t have to worry about him anymore.” I assured him.


“Oh, thanks. I wasn’t actually worried about it though. ”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah. Sort of knew that he would be there. He’s your cousin after all.”

 

“Oh, right.”


I couldn’t help but smile to myself. I don’t know… I just feel happy talking to him over the phone. I rarely talk to him after all. “By the way, do you need something from me? I mean, you even got my number from Taetae. That only means you need something, right?”


“Ah, yeah… Sorry if I’m disturbing you right now. I just need to ask a favor from you.” He sounded a lit

Please log in to read the full chapter