(2) Bite

Drop a blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 11pm and JinHwan is waiting for HanBin to come home. He doesn't know why, he just wait, maybe he's curious and confused about HanBin. He was burying himself with a mess of thoughts while the door opened. HanBin was wearing a black outfit, he didn't care much about the person sitting on his bed. He took off his jacket and throw it next to the chimney.

"I'm hungry." HanBin whispered.

"Are you going to my blood now?" JinHwan asked, still hugging the pillow. He was so small that the pillow covered his body and HanBin can only see his pretty face.

"No, but I'll do it tomorrow, I need to go to sleep now." HanBin lie on the bed and turn his back to JinHwan.

"What if you kill me when I'm sleeping? When will you let me go? Do you have powers like DongHyuk? Do you..."

"You are talkative, off or your dry corpse will be thrown to the street tomorrow." HanBin cut his word.

It took JinHwan 5 minutes to take all of his guts and asked:

"Can I hug you? I'm cold..."

HanBin didn't answer, JinHwan knew HanBin hasn't fallen asleep yet. But he will take that as a yes, so he tied his short arms around the vampire's body.
____________________________________

JinHwan woke up, he soon felt hurt on his neck. He quickly ran to the WC to check in. It looks like a hickey, a big hickey.

"Damn it he my blood." JinHwan shouted.

"What are you doing over there you smell-good-human?" A boy appeared behind him.

"HanBin kidnapped me and he has just drunk my blood when I was sleeping."

"I knew it, I knew HanBin is hiding something, I could smell something good come from his room." The boy clapped his hands and laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter