(1) Taken Away

Drop a blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim Vampire family is famous. They are famous for their gorgeous and powerful sons, also, for being cruel too.Kim Jiwon could charm people and control their mind. Kim HanBin, the middle son has the power of lightning, He could roast you into bread if you don't obey him. He may not have the strongest power but he's the most dangerous out of them all. Kim DongHyuk, the youngest and nicest of them all. He only drink animals' blood and he could heal any type of sore, outside or inside. Well, he looks innocent but he has the sharpest teeth out of them all, while HanBin can blood fastest and Jiwon has 2 extra fangs. Not all vampires have power, only 8 vampires have power is still alive and the Kim's power are the strongest.

Opposite to the Kim, well, the Koos is famous for being kind, which mean weakness. Koo JunHoe, their only son can control snow. He's a cold person, even colder than the snow he made.

The vampires world is underground, vampires go hunting at night and return when they have found themselves some delicious people, which means they have to fight for their meals. Vampires biggest enemy are werewolves, they don't even scare of them while fairies, mermaids and humans are... well, listen and aware of them.

Fairies are pretty and unharmful, they have weak powers with shiny flying wings. Mermaids don't have power, they protect the water. They are beautiful but not like what you've expected, they have sharp teeth and they eat people. Human is the weakest, they don't have power, they just wait to be fed to some creatures.
___________________________________________

Kim JinHwan, a 21 years old normal human is living a normal life. He has a boyfriend named Song YunHyeong and they are living together. YunHyeong is a doctor at the local's hospital and they don't usually meet but they would spend every moment they could to care about each other. JinHwan is studying college. He's pretty anonymous, only some people know him, including his teachers and his bestfriend, Yoongi. Yoongi is a flower fairy, he lives secretly and nobody knows about his abilities except from JinHwan. Yoongi is harmless, his only power is to change the color of the flower and he has a purple- brown wings. Sometimes JinHwan thinks it's kinda cool to have power.

It was a lonely night and JinHwan has just gone home from school. The only thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter