Lost

Drop a blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan couldn't sleep, he felt insecure back then, he's not sure to escape nor stay. Stay means safe but escape means be with Yunhyeong, the love of his life. Besides, he doesn't know the way up neither.

He could hear strange noises from the roof and Junhoe's little snore from the next room. He opened his eyes as wide as he could, searched for some clues showing that everything is fine, he would be safe by then. Things turned out unexpectedly.

Somebody's small footsteps. Jinhwan closed his eyes, pretended to be half dead and half asleep. He could feel that person's cold aura, he or she jumped inside his room by his open window which made Jinhwan felt so regret for being such a careless person. That person came closer, the atmosphere was covered in silence.

" you." He thought.

One... Two... Three...

Wait... what? Jinhwan thought something must have happened by now. Why hasn't that person killed him? That's totally let him down. Why the hell is he asking to be dead anyway?

Jinhwan held his anger, controlled his breathe while trying to keep his eyes shut.

"Ouch." He yelled.

Someone was drinking his blood and that's not funny. He opened his eyes and soon caught that look a moment later.

Hanbin...?

"What are you doing here." He asked.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to answer me?" He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, this is not funny to let someone who was speaking to you talk alone." He punched the taller one'a shoulder.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jinhwan moved his head to make a 60° angle.

"I'm sorry. Can we be friends again?" He asked while biting his lips.

"Yes, 'friends'." Hanbin answered with an annoying voice. Jinhwan chuckled a litle bit.

"Where are you going?" He asked the vampire who was standing up.

"Busy." Hanbin smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter