(5) Search

Drop a blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's ChanWoo?" JinHwan woke up and saw JunHoe lying next to him.

"I told JungKook to take him back to the woods where he lives, it's not safe for him to be here and he has to take care of the other werewolves, he told me that he'll come back and rescue you soon. The werewolves might hurt you, he wanted me to take care of you while he goes and stopped the war between werewolves and mermaids up there." JunHoe said "I'm hungry, JinHwan, are you hungry too?" JunHoe smirked.

"No I'm not." JinHwan used the blanket to cover his face.

"Well, I do and I want to eat right now." JunHoe smiled and jumped on JinHwan's body "Just a little bit, JinHwan ah~~"

"No, no, no, no, nooo..." JinHwan yelled while trying to push the taller boy who's biting his neck.

Someone knocked. JunHoe stopped drinking JinHwan's blood and opened the door.

"ChanWoo has gone home safety, sir." It was JungKook.

"Why are you keep looking down, JungKook?" JinHwan asked.

"Your... your clothes, sir." JungKook's face is as red as a tomato now.

JinHwan looked down. He was wearing an oversized shirt. Luckily, it covered half of his small thighs but... you can see his left collar-bone and shoulder.

"Yah~~ you ert Koo JunHoe, you did it, right?" He yelled and threw a pillow at JunHoe's face.

"Your clothes are dirty so I took it to the laundry." JunHoe laughed.
____________________________________

"The protection spell you casted on JinHwan was bull , TaeHyung, the vampires caught him, I thought you said it will make him invisible to vampires?" YunHyeong slapped the handsome boy standing in front of him "Track JinHwan and find the way to go down to the vampires world for me."

"I need a blue lilac."The boy- TaeHyung held his cheeks and say.

"There's no such thing in this world like that, you idiot." YunHyeong shouted.

"Well, there's a person who can change the flowers' color, the one and only." TaeHyung smirked.
____________________________________

"I can't do it." Yoongi shook his head.

"Why?" TaeHyung asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter