(3) Meet

Drop a blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Werewolves are masterpieces at tracking. They have the ability to know where a person was living by smelling one of that person's possession. Their eyes, they can see miles away, through buildings, houses, and even underground. Their speed is unbeatable, they can move from place to place, jump from branch to branch in a flash, even vampires must admire their abilities. But the only thing that they don't have? It's strength, which vampires have. Werewolves' abilities are suitable for defences and vampires' are the best choice to attack. The werewolves live in the darkest part of the woods, while the vampires live underground.
____________________________________

"Why should I help you?" A tall boy sitting on a small branch with an innocent and childish face asked the other who was standing on the ground.

"JinHwan is missing, I know you have liked him since we were a child. You may not win his heart but you must protect him. Smell his coat and find him for me, please. We are cousins, ChanWoo, help us." He looked up with sad eyes.

"YunHyeong, you have always been family's favourite, you even won who I liked's heart. And I, Jung ChanWoo who was bitten by a werewolf when I were 3, your dearest and only cousin. Now you comeback, asking me for my help. I hate you into every single inches of my bones, but I'm doing this for JinHwan. Nothing is free, I'm not that nice. If you want me to help you, then you must give me our family's traditional necklace." ChanWoo jumped down and face his long time no see cousin- YunHyeong.

"Just take it away, I don't need it." YunHyeong said and throw the necklace he was wearing on the ground "Now, find JinHwan for me." He shouted.

ChanWoo grabbed the coat from YunHyeong's hands and smell it. Kim JinHwan, after 10 years, he still smells good, his smell even got better. ChanWoo was enjoying it when something made him suprised.

"JinHwan was still okay, he's near here." he coldly said.

"He's in this area?" YunHyeong nervously asked.

"Not 'in', but 'under'." ChanWoo smirked.

"Thanks." YunHyeong smiled and turned around.

"Don't be happy too soon, I smelt something disgusting, like... vampires?" ChanWoo laughed "What are you going to do now, call the mermaids or the fairies? Only werewolves can help you and I'm their boss."

YunHyeong smirked a little bit and went out of the woods.

"It seems like the protection spell didn't work." He whispered.
____________________________________

"JinHwan, why can't I use my power on you?" Jiwon appeared behind JinHwan's back and hugged him.

"I don't know, what's your power?" JinHwan asked.

"Charming and controlling people's mind." Jiwon smiled "I've tried a hundred time to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter